ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child dependant visa- Appendix vfs upload

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rssfed23
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Spouce visa - Priority-doc upload

Post by rssfed23 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:47 am

You can't book the upload scanning services in the UK if you're applying from abroad. Even though you may be located in the UK the visa being applied for is a Spouse visa from Pakistan - which is why it's correctly sending you to VFS.

You're welcome to scan the documents yourself on your computer then email them to her/upload them on the VFS portal yourself.

But the UK has outsourced the out of country application processing to VFS. In short; you have to use VFS to process the visa from Pakistan. There's no option for you to pay for the UK scanning centre to do it for you.

The biometric appointment you will book will be the one at VFS. They do of course have scanning services also (but then you'd need to get the documents to Pakistan, which is why I recommend scanning them yourself and uploading them to VFS from your own computer).

Your wife will need to take all documents uploaded with her to VFS. Mainly if something didn't upload correctly they can sort it there and scan them in then. Going with just a passport isn't a good idea as they could in theory ask to re-scan any document that they wish or is missing for whatever reason (and we've seen it happen here a couple of times).

silentsmile
United Kingdom

Post by silentsmile » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:54 pm

rssfed23 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:47 am
You can't book the upload scanning services in the UK if you're applying from abroad. Even though you may be located in the UK the visa being applied for is a Spouse visa from Pakistan - which is why it's correctly sending you to VFS.

You're welcome to scan the documents yourself on your computer then email them to her/upload them on the VFS portal yourself.

But the UK has outsourced the out of country application processing to VFS. In short; you have to use VFS to process the visa from Pakistan. There's no option for you to pay for the UK scanning centre to do it for you.

The biometric appointment you will book will be the one at VFS. They do of course have scanning services also (but then you'd need to get the documents to Pakistan, which is why I recommend scanning them yourself and uploading them to VFS from your own computer).

Your wife will need to take all documents uploaded with her to VFS. Mainly if something didn't upload correctly they can sort it there and scan them in then. Going with just a passport isn't a good idea as they could in theory ask to re-scan any document that they wish or is missing for whatever reason (and we've seen it happen here a couple of times).

Thanks for your reply and thanks moderators merging my questions.

It's the first time i can see here some one saying that i can't upload in uk if my wife applying from pak.

Seagul and other moderator please can you Please check what should i do and how is this work with me

Should i upload on vfs website mandatory documents? Its many documents.

I was relax about to upload to in uk becuase my wife don't know any thing or good on doing this scanning and carrying documents that's why i prefer for the best to upload in uk.

Plz advice

rssfed23
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by rssfed23 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:55 pm

You can upload from the UK - you just need to login to the VFS global site to do so rather than a regional UK centre.

You can upload all the requested documentation to the VFS portal, yes.

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:37 pm

silentsmile wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:54 pm
rssfed23 wrote:
Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:47 am

Thanks for your reply and thanks moderators merging my questions.

It's the first time i can see here some one saying that i can't upload in uk if my wife applying from pak.

Seagul and other moderator please can you Please check what should i do and how is this work with me

Should i upload on vfs website mandatory documents? Its many documents.

I was relax about to upload to in uk becuase my wife don't know any thing or good on doing this scanning and carrying documents that's why i prefer for the best to upload in uk.

Plz advice
Of course you can upload anywhere in the world as long as you have a good internet and If at any point you were unable to upload your supporting document then you can scan at one of VFS center in the UK for a fee £75.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

rssfed23
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by rssfed23 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 2:40 pm

Exactly what Todmatt says.

It sounded as if you wanted to use the UKVCAS (run by Sopra Steria) to scan/upload. You've got to use the VFS services to do it :)

silentsmile
United Kingdom

Post by silentsmile » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:51 pm

Thanks tod and rssf.

One thing here is

i just get my pay every last working of month so

Bank statement is like 5-10 pages every month

If i upload first page and last page which is showing ADDRESS and name and wages payment going into acct is that enough or do i have to upload whole month statement.

Many thanks

rssfed23
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by rssfed23 » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:54 pm

You should upload the whole months statement if you're using it to evidence income is my opinion.

If you're using a statement only to prove address then you only need the page that has your address on (same for council tax/utility bills/gp letters etc).

silentsmile
United Kingdom

Re: seagul advice Spouce - Priority-doc upload

Post by silentsmile » Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:17 pm

Hi many thanks to all ppl so helpful and kind.

I am again confuse here.

On wife SPOUCE visa which appendix form will go with application on vfs upload what's the exact name call?

And child dep visa which appendix form will go with application om vfs upload.

I am doing uploads on my own.

In case if any documents is not ready and my wife attend bio met can i upload after bio met attendance om vfs.

Will it allow me to upload documents.?

I am uploading only mandatory req DOCUMENTS for before bio met on my own at vfs .

Please advice

Many thanks again all of you guys specially seagul

uj95
United Kingdom

Re: seagul advice Spouce - Priority-doc upload

Post by uj95 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 11:56 pm

silentsmile wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 9:17 pm
Hi many thanks to all ppl so helpful and kind.

I am again confuse here.

On wife SPOUCE visa which appendix form will go with application on vfs upload what's the exact name call?

And child dep visa which appendix form will go with application om vfs upload.

I am doing uploads on my own.

In case if any documents is not ready and my wife attend bio met can i upload after bio met attendance om vfs.

Will it allow me to upload documents.?

I am uploading only mandatory req DOCUMENTS for before bio met on my own at vfs .

Please advice

Many thanks again all of you guys specially seagul

Documents have to be uploaded prior to biometrics completion, I.e before appointment or at the appointment. The VFS system won’t let you upload after the appointment is done.
Appendix 2 is the VAF4A form.
The mandatory list for documents is insufficient, you have to submit more than what is stated

silentsmile
United Kingdom

Post by silentsmile » Mon Jan 20, 2020 8:29 am

Thanks foe reply

Just wondering is this appendix form will be same as wife filled one or do i have to sperately fill the appendix form with my son application?

Can i use that same appendix form detailed filled as my wife had? I mean same copy filled pages.

Or print out some form and fill it again regards to son details or any thing insids?

Lastly for bio metric day : do i have to print the whole ukvi application form which i filled online and need to takes with my wife and son or just check list and originals ?

I am doubt that we have to print out whole two forms and need to take with us.

Plz clarify i am confuse

Many thanks

silentsmile
United Kingdom

Child dependant visa- Appendix vfs upload

Post by silentsmile » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:26 am

Hello experts and all,

I have little confusion here, i have already applied SPOUCE visa and child dependant visa. Confusion is i already uploaded vfs website all document but i forgot to all some more supporting DOCUMENTS like school doctor and other letters. Can i still upload at uk vfs center on paying fees?

Lastly child dep visa form i have attached same wife appendix 2 form with my child dep visa document upload section. I didn't download or filled sperately it's exactly the same form i have upload at wife and son both uploading vfs section.

So i am wondering is that appendix 1 or appendix 2 ?

If i did any thing wrong can i upload at uk vfs center ?

Please humble request advice me it's just so much stress every day.

Btw Bio metric done on 20th monday pakistan.

Reagrds

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Child dependant visa- Appendix vfs upload

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:55 am

1. Do not keep starting new topics please.

2. You 2 X online forms and 2 X appendix 2.

Appendix 1 is not relevant.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

silentsmile
United Kingdom

Re: Child dependant visa- Appendix vfs upload

Post by silentsmile » Thu Jan 23, 2020 1:20 am

Thanks cr001 for ur help all the time.

Apology for making new thread it's just cuz it's really hard to put different category questions in same line up mesages no one reply i waited whole week.

Any way

I am looking to upload some more documents. My wife done bio metric on 20th Jan 2020 in pak and i upload online myself all documents but some documents which is helpful for my son and wife like pics and letters bills etc i am looking to upload so where i can upload now

Is in sane vfa site ?.

Or

Vfs uk center which is cost me 75 pounds.

I just need to upload some proof of address for her she was in uk so i got nhs doct and and wedding pics . Forgot to upload.

Can any one help sir plz how can i upload and what's the time limit like after bio met i hve ten or seven days to upload or any time ?

Many thanks.

silentsmile
United Kingdom

Doc uploaded at vfs website bio met done, more upload possible?

Post by silentsmile » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:26 am

Hi any hve idea of my last requests i am desperately waiting becuase time clocking and i am looking to upload more documents bio met done ans doc uploaded before bio met at vfs online website.

Plz advice if i can use vfs uk centre for more uploads.

Many thanks

iwolga
United Kingdom

Re: Doc uploaded at vfs website bio met done, more upload possible?

Post by iwolga » Thu Jan 23, 2020 9:19 am

silentsmile wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:26 am

Hi any hve idea of my last requests i am desperately waiting becuase time clocking and i am looking to upload more documents bio met done ans doc uploaded before bio met at vfs online website.

Plz advice if i can use vfs uk centre for more uploads.

Many thanks
You were already advised previously that all uploads shall be completed prior or on the bio appointment.