ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Income Threshold (urgent )

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rockey
Member of Standing

FLR M processing Requirement and maintenance fund

Post by Rockey » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:22 pm

Dear All serior and other members

Hope you are doing well?

I got query regarding my wife visa extension !
i am on ILR status. wife and children are still on my dependent on my previous visa entrepreneur expiring on September 20- I just need 2.5 years of extension for her and my two children to get completed 10 years Long residence for them. I believe there is only one way that is FLR M! pls advise me if there is any other way to get 2.5 years of visa extension -

Requirement is:

1-English test --- could you pls tell me what level she need to pass and from which institute or can she do
online course herself ?
2-Financial requirement.....2 children in addition to the partner – £24,800 , is that ok if she earn 12300 and i earn 12500 in same limited company for continuous 6 months to suffice the requirement?

3- Maintenance funds: how much and for how many months do i need to save in my bank? for 3 dependent-
4- Life in UK test required: is this required pls?

A part from above if there is any other requirement please let me know and it will highly be appreciated to let me know above queries !
if any senior reply will be much obliged-
Regards.

Rockey
Best Regards

Rockey

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR M processing Requirement and maintenance fund

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:27 pm

1. English A1 but she can do B1 as well. https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... uage-tests

2. You will need to read Appendix 1.7 to understand what is required for your circumstances. If youare self employed, you need substantially more documents. https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... -ext_1.pdf

3. There is NO maintenance fund requirement for a FLR(M) spouse/child visa. It is ONLY the financial requirement in #2 above.

4. No. LIUK is ONLY for ILR.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:49 pm

Thankyou so much CR001 for quick response much appreciated!

1- English A1 or B1 which one please? is there any online link where she can prepare for examination at home for free?

2- Financial requirement: I have read it. As i have started my job in ltd company from November 19 after getting ILR i think that should be ok? and my wife will start new job in march 20 as well - hence i it should not matter either i was self employed before November or not! because i will be only giving my current job payslips for six months - if my wife's salary is 12300 and my salary is 12500 that should suffice the requirement of submitting 24800 per anum requirement?

3- My main query is : As i asked in my last email that my wife needs only 2.5 years visa to complete 10 year in uk after that anyway she will apply for ILR Long residence 10 year base- is there any other way to get 2.5 year visa or this is only way (FLR M) to get 2.5 year visa please?

Regards
Best Regards

Rockey

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:34 am

Hi everyone,

can anyone reply my query pls :
1- English A1 or B1 which one please? is there any online link where she can prepare for examination at home for free?

2- Financial requirement: I have read it. As i have started my job in ltd company from November 19 after getting ILR i think that should be ok? and my wife will start new job in march 20 as well - hence i it should not matter either i was self employed before November or not! because i will be only giving my current job payslips for six months - if my wife's salary is 12300 and my salary is 12500 that should suffice the requirement of submitting 24800 per anum requirement?

3- My main query is : As i asked in my last email that my wife needs only 2.5 years visa to complete 10 year in uk after that anyway she will apply for ILR Long residence 10 year base- is there any other way to get 2.5 year visa or this is only way (FLR M) to get 2.5 year visa please?

Regards
Best Regards

Rockey

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:24 pm

Hi can anyone elaborate pl?
Best Regards

Rockey

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:59 pm

Rockey wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:34 am
Hi everyone,

can anyone reply my query pls :

Regards
1. You can find some practising material through Google search. B1 is better as it is reusable in future too.

2. You both can combine your incomes to meet the financial requirement under category A/B without using your previous self employment income.

3. Flrm or flrfp maybe the only available routes from inside the UK and both will be counted for long residence.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Rockey
Member of Standing

FLR (M) Requirments

Post by Rockey » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:00 pm

Hi everyone/senior board members

I have following query for my wife as dependent going to apply soon. FLR (M)

A-if i am completing six months continuous job in one company on 30/06/20 ( six month payslips) but she applies visa on 28/06/20 and submit wage slips dated 25/06/20 with full salary for june month, will it be considered to be six month wages please? its very important to know correctly!

B. Documents.
1-English test A2 level
2.two years council bill having both names on it
3-water bill two years, having both names on it
4-Bank statments 6 moths dated on 30/06/20 and 6 wage slips (pls note she applying on 28/06/202 in case)
5-Telephone bill on her name and my name seperatley online copies pdf for six months..
6-Marriage certificate
7- two children birth certificates, under 18
8-rented house agreement 2014 expired.

And pls let me know how after how many days she can upload documents after applying on 28/06/20

Will it suffice the requirments pls?

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Many Many thanks
Best Regards

Rockey

Rockey
Member of Standing

Re: FLR (M) Requirments

Post by Rockey » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:37 pm

It will highly be appreciated if any one can reply as i will be arranging documents and planning according to your valuable suggestions -
For English test she is thinking to take test as given below:
IELTS Life Skills IELTS SELT Consortium
Cambridge English Language Assessment A1 Pass 2 years validity

A1 should be ok becz validity is only for 2 years even for B1 , hence she has to take exam again for ILR 10 years based , will be completed after frist extension of FLR M 2.5 years. ?
Best Regards

Rockey

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:20 pm

Problem is if different post merged no one reply! Highly be appreciated if senior can reply ..thanks in advance
Best Regards

Rockey

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:48 pm

Rockey wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:00 pm
A-if i am completing six months continuous job in one company on 30/06/20 ( six month payslips) but she applies visa on 28/06/20 and submit wage slips dated 25/06/20 with full salary for june month, will it be considered to be six month wages please? its very important to know correctly!
If possible than apply on 30/06/20.
Rockey wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:00 pm
B. Documents.
1-English test A2 level
2.two years council bill having both names on it
3-water bill two years, having both names on it
4-Bank statments 6 moths dated on 30/06/20 and 6 wage slips (pls note she applying on 28/06/202 in case)
5-Telephone bill on her name and my name seperatley online copies pdf for six months..
6-Marriage certificate
7- two children birth certificates, under 18
8-rented house agreement 2014 expired.

And pls let me know how after how many days she can upload documents after applying on 28/06/20

Will it suffice the requirments pls?

Many Many thanks
Cohabitation evidences are not mandatory for initital spouse visa although will be asked on the application form because same form is used for extension when these are actually are needed.
Rockey wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:37 pm
It will highly be appreciated if any one can reply as i will be arranging documents and planning according to your valuable suggestions -
For English test she is thinking to take test as given below:
IELTS Life Skills IELTS SELT Consortium
Cambridge English Language Assessment A1 Pass 2 years validity

A1 should be ok becz validity is only for 2 years even for B1 , hence she has to take exam again for ILR 10 years based , will be completed after frist extension of FLR M 2.5 years. ?
Minimumly A1 will be needed. Refer to the official list to choose the appropriate one:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publicati ... uage-tests
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:21 pm

so nice of seagul !

1- Actually visa will expire on 28th hence must need to apply on 28 or before ! Query is still same either should it be ok last 6th month's wage slip , getting early before end of the month?

2- you mean Cohabitation evidences not required for first FLR M ? As my family has been living with me for past more than 7 years to date , only i need one flm of 2.5 years, after that i have to apply for her ILR 10 years. she is currently on my previous visa Entrepreneur dependant visa - and i am on ILR already.

3- i have gon through that website it suggests first flr m it should be A1 level.. i think it should be ok but i am not sure..
Best Regards

Rockey

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:33 pm

Rockey wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:21 pm
so nice of seagul !

1- Actually visa will expire on 28th hence must need to apply on 28 or before ! Query is still same either should it be ok last 6th month's wage slip , getting early before end of the month?

2- you mean Cohabitation evidences not required for first FLR M ? As my family has been living with me for past more than 7 years to date , only i need one flm of 2.5 years, after that i have to apply for her ILR 10 years. she is currently on my previous visa Entrepreneur dependant visa - and i am on ILR already.

3- i have gon through that website it suggests first flr m it should be A1 level.. i think it should be ok but i am not sure..
1. Since you have no option so apply it on 28th june. Hopefully it might work.

2. Yes no need but if you have these then may attach them which will turn into proofs of susbsisting relationships which are actually needed to demonstrate at initially.

3. Based on your plan doing B1 will be more wiser as it will be reusable for ILR application without redoing it.

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:58 pm

Thankyou so much -

1- But i still doubt either Home office will accept for last wage slip or not ! if we calculate she will be getting full month's salary but 5 days early to end of the month, that is only difference..!

3-It looks good idea to go for B1 but i dont think it will work for ILR because it tests expires in two years - my wife's will be eligible of apply after 2.5 years exactly, hence i think she has to re take!!
Best Regards

Rockey

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:08 pm

Rockey wrote:
Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:58 pm
Thankyou so much -

1- But i still doubt either Home office will accept for last wage slip or not ! if we calculate she will be getting full month's salary but 5 days early to end of the month, that is only difference..!

3-It looks good idea to go for B1 but i dont think it will work for ILR because it tests expires in two years - my wife's will be eligible of apply after 2.5 years exactly, hence i think she has to re take!!
1. Although it will be risky but you have no choice as after 28th June she will become an overstayer. But even she will be offered flrfp instead flrm if by GOD forbidden you could not meet the requirement but still she can proceed towards long residence route as all visas will be counted.

2. If the test centre and level won't be changed in 2.5 years of time then it will still be accepted even after expiry.

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:11 pm

Thankyou Seegul!

I am sorry i could not explain properly , her visa not expiring in June but i was just trying give example in case - she will apply later whenever her visa is near expire ..still have enough time , by then she will complet more than six months ..

Secondly, you said B1 is acceptable even after expire normally it expires in 2.5 years shows on certificate.. you mean she can use after 5 years of expire for next visa ILR after getting FLR M?
Best Regards

Rockey

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:41 pm

Rockey wrote:
Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:11 pm

Secondly, you said B1 is acceptable even after expire normally it expires in 2.5 years shows on certificate.. you mean she can use after 5 years of expire for next visa ILR after getting FLR M?
Test usually expire after 2 years but if it still on ukvi list with required level and was accepted previously then should be acceptable as the rules standing today.

Rockey
Member of Standing

Income Threshold (urgent )

Post by Rockey » Sat May 02, 2020 12:29 pm

Hi Guys,

Sorry for quick query . I just wanted to know that my wife will be applying for FLR M , she got two children , I assume income threshold for 2 children is – £24,800 per annum including my wife, if we calculate for 52 weeks then it would be £27030!

My first query is , is it correct calculation wife + 2 children = 24800 per annum or it should be 27030 per annum if we consider in 52 weeks in a year please?

I am confused.. pls let me know as possible. income threshold is for 52 weeks or annual and is it correct calculation pls..

Regards
Best Regards

Rockey

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Income Threshold (urgent )

Post by CR001 » Sat May 02, 2020 12:34 pm

Topics merged!!!

It is £24,800 per annum, ie 12 months, that's it.

It is not calculated per 52 or 53 week year.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Sat May 02, 2020 12:38 pm

So Kind of you CR001 for quick reply. Much appreciated.

So its correct wages per month My wife +2 children 2150 per month , that would be annual Gross 25800 ?

Pls note net would be much lower!
Best Regards

Rockey

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat May 02, 2020 12:39 pm

You need to meet the requirement of £24,800. Earning more than that is irrelevant.

The financial requirment is based in your GROSS income.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

Rockey
Member of Standing

Post by Rockey » Sat May 02, 2020 12:45 pm

So nice of you. highly obliged for kind reply.
Best Regards

Rockey