ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

JUDGE'S DECISION-WHAT DOES IT MEAN HELP!!!!!!

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zimbaremabwe
Newly Registered

JUDGE'S DECISION-WHAT DOES IT MEAN HELP!!!!!!

Post by zimbaremabwe » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:51 am

I have recenly received a letter from the judge with a decision saying that i have been allowed on asylum grounds,dismissed on humanitarian grounds and allowed on human rights grounds, now the judge has allowed my appeal but the home office has appealed against the decision is there a chance of them succeeding or is it rare, i am from Zimbabwe but lawyer is not telling me their gorunds on which they appelaed on plis advice as to what i can do thank u.

Post by 4444 » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:12 pm

there is a chance that HO will win at the reconsideration appeal if there was an error in law . i am sure the HO will send your lawyer the reasons why they are appealing before the matter goes for reconsideration and you lawyer shud be able to tell you the reasons soon after

zimbaremabwe
Newly Registered

Post by zimbaremabwe » Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:07 pm

THANK U