ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

flrm finance section

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Mrsrainbow143

28 day visa expiration FLR M

Post by Mrsrainbow143 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:37 pm

Hi all i have question guys so my visa expired on the 7th of June 2020. that’s why i will send my online application on the 8th of May 2020 and scan my documents on the 10th of May 2020 28 days before my visa expire.
is it possible to send my online application and paid aswell on the 8th of May but i will visit center and scan my documents in 2 weeks? cause i need to wait for my other documents to arrive. is that possible?

or once i submit my online application and pay for the visa fee i have to scan my documents the next day. help please.. thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: 28 day visa expiration FLR M

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:46 pm

Date of application is the date your submit and pay online. Your biomterics date is irrelevant.

Note also that all your supporting documents must be dated on or before the online form submission and payment and not after.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Mrsrainbow143

Post by Mrsrainbow143 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:56 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 2:46 pm
Date of application is the date your submit and pay online. Your biomterics date is irrelevant.

Note also that all your supporting documents must be dated on or before the online form submission and payment and not after.
hello admin thanks for your responce. so it really doesn’t matter if my biometrics and scanning will be late for 2 weeks? as long as i applied i paid and send my online application on the 10th of may 28 days before visa expiration? sorry i do really make sure about this cause im getting nervous again.

and yes i still never forget about the 28 day rule of payslip, bank statement and employers letter. thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:18 pm

There is no rule that you MUST apply exactly 28 days before visa expires. It is simply a concession. You can apply no sooner than within 28 days before reaching 30 months residence OR before your visa expire including the date it expires even.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Mrsrainbow143

flrm finance section

Post by Mrsrainbow143 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:42 pm

i have another question in the finance section it says that i have to provide the ff..

my concern here is about my payslip. it says payslip covering any period of salaried employment (current and previous) in the period of 12 months prior to the date of application.

just to let you know guys me and my husband will combine salary to meet the financial requirement.
we’re both non-salaried, i get paid weekly and husband get paid every 2 weeks. and we are still employed to the same company since 2018 up to present.

my question is this how many payslip we have to provide? is it 6 months or 12 months? help please.thank you

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: flrm finance section

Post by seagul » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:47 pm

Mrsrainbow143 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:42 pm
i have another question in the finance section it says that i have to provide the ff..

my concern here is about my payslip. it says payslip covering any period of salaried employment (current and previous) in the period of 12 months prior to the date of application.

just to let you know guys me and my husband will combine salary to meet the financial requirement.
we’re both non-salaried, i get paid weekly and husband get paid every 2 weeks. and we are still employed to the same company since 2018 up to present.

my question is this how many payslip we have to provide? is it 6 months or 12 months? help please.thank you
If either of you earning sufficiently then his/her income & relevant documents alone should be used otherwise (if combining) then you both will have to supply 6 months of payslips, corresponding bank statements & employer letters under category A.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Mrsrainbow143

Re: flrm finance section

Post by Mrsrainbow143 » Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:09 pm

seagul wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:47 pm
Mrsrainbow143 wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:42 pm

If either of you earning sufficiently then his/her income & relevant documents alone should be used otherwise (if combining) then you both will have to supply 6 months of payslips, corresponding bank statements & employer letters under category A.
thank you seagul. just making sure about this. cause some question i admit it confused me. im aware when you are working for more than 6 months in the same company then 6 months payslip and 6 months bank statement will suffice, but the finance section suddenly said like this. copy. thank you.