ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

List of Documents

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

intrusive
United Kingdom

List of Documents

Post by intrusive » Wed Dec 18, 2019 3:19 am

Dear Forum members and Moderators hello! Below is my time line in this country
Entered in UK as student : 22 February 2010 on Tier 4 visa
Switched to PSW: 2012 to 2014.
Switched to Tier 1 Entrepreneur in July 2014: Refused and Appeal was given and won Appeal in April 2015.
Extended Tier 1 Entrepreneur: Visa Approved in March 2019 Visa Valid Till March 2021.
My 28 days before 10 years will be on 25th January. I will be applying on long residence basis.
My question is what documents will I be needed to send to UKVI. Do i need to send any business bank statements and any other business documents, as my current leave is Tier 1 Entrepreneur.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: List of Documents

Post by zimba » Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:01 pm

No you do not
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

intrusive
United Kingdom

Post by intrusive » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:31 pm

Ok Thanks Zimba. Just to make sure does that means i will only need my passports life in uk test will that suffice? Do i need to submit any thing else please?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Dec 24, 2019 2:33 am

intrusive wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:31 pm
Ok Thanks Zimba. Just to make sure does that means i will only need my passports life in uk test will that suffice? Do i need to submit any thing else please?
No
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

intrusive
United Kingdom

Post by intrusive » Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:50 am

@ Zimba thanks for your reply. I am trying to sort out my application now as i filled application form it required me to give my family details as they are living together.
I have couple of questions for my ILR please.

First is regarding my wife in application form it says when u and your wife started living together? my wife came in UK in 2016 stayed here for 6 months and went back she came back again on 31st October 2019. what date shall i put?
second is Do you have any family in your country of birth, nationality or any other country where you have lived for more than 5 years? I have my parents in Pakistan do i need to give their details?
You said i only needed my passports and life in UK test but The UKVI website is asking me for more documents of my wife and my daughter for example:
Evidence you have to prove the relationship with my wife (for example marriage certificates), and correspondence addressed either to you jointly, or in both of your names, or addressed individually to you at the same address, to cover the last two years
Proof of my relationship status as the married or civil partner of my Mrs
Evidence you have to prove the relationship with your child / children (for example full birth certificates)
Document(s) showing your child / children's immigration status such as passports, biometric residence cards, or vignettes
Document(s) showing my Mrs' immigration status such as a passport, biometric residence card, or vignette
Third is regarding my visa refusal have i ever been refused visa? i have been refused back in 2006 when i first applied for entry clearance from Pakistan what shall i write because i then again applied in 2010 and my visa was approved i then never mention that in my previous application forms that i have been refused visa. shall i mention this or not please help.
I am not sure about these things can you please help me I am filling form Set LR.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Jan 23, 2020 5:55 am

poper
Diamond Member
India

Post by poper » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:50 am

Do not forget B1/Naric
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.

intrusive
United Kingdom

Post by intrusive » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:18 pm

Thanks Zimba for replying...
in application form it says when u and your wife started living together? my wife came in UK in 2016 stayed here for 6 months and went back she came back again on 31st October 2019. what date shall i put? and what about my visa refusal have i ever been refused visa? i have been refused back in 2006 when i first applied for entry clearance from Pakistan what shall i write because i then again applied in 2010 and my visa was approved i then never mention that in my previous application forms that i have been refused visa. shall i mention this or not please help.

intrusive
United Kingdom

Post by intrusive » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:19 pm

poper wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:50 am
Do not forget B1/Naric
Thanks @poper i got my degree and will upload that...

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:39 pm

intrusive wrote:
Thu Jan 23, 2020 7:18 pm
Thanks Zimba for replying...
in application form it says when u and your wife started living together? my wife came in UK in 2016 stayed here for 6 months and went back she came back again on 31st October 2019. what date shall i put? and what about my visa refusal have i ever been refused visa? i have been refused back in 2006 when i first applied for entry clearance from Pakistan what shall i write because i then again applied in 2010 and my visa was approved i then never mention that in my previous application forms that i have been refused visa. shall i mention this or not please help.
That will be 2016 then. You can declare your refusals but it will have no effect

intrusive
United Kingdom

Post by intrusive » Fri Jan 24, 2020 9:44 pm

ok. Thanks