ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Waiting on invitation for the citizenship ceremony and separation

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

SGTM
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nepal

Waiting on invitation for the citizenship ceremony and separation

Post by SGTM » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:21 pm

I'm a non EU citizen, already paid 950, now just waiting on the citizenship ceremony invitation. with 2 Irish children, falling out with my Irish partner so kind of in a confusion what happens to my application? We haven't legally separated, just fallen out, I have my older son with me and she has our younger one and I'm at our family home she is at Her mothers. do I let the department know or there is no need as I haven't left my home or my children?

Odoba
Newly Registered
Ireland

Re: Waiting on invitation for the citizenship ceremony and separation

Post by Odoba » Sat Jan 25, 2020 5:30 pm

If you have fallen out with your partner, it’s not a news. It happens every hour. You don’t even need to tell us here on this board, let alone the department because they have lots of applications to approve.

Chill out and take good care of your children

SGTM
Newly Registered
Mood:
Nepal

Re: Waiting on invitation for the citizenship ceremony and separation

Post by SGTM » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:29 am

It's not something I want to discuss around blogs but after waiting all this time I finally have the approval and waiting on the invitation I just want to be in the safe side, and thanks.