ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accelerated route to ILR - 2 companies created

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Alrihani
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Accelerated route to ILR - 2 companies created

Post by Alrihani » Sun Jan 26, 2020 10:39 pm

Hello
I would be thankful if anyone can answer my inquiry
I applied with my business partner for T1E visa and got our Resident Permit issued on 18-06-2017 valid until 30-10-2020.
We planned for 3 years accelerated route and we started our Business Company (A) and employed 5 full time jobs, however, unfortunately the business did not do well, our accountant and lawyer advised to dissolve the company otherwise we could have big losses, so we had to dissolve the company and start another limited Company (B) which is running and currently employing 6 full time jobs.
Knowing that the Company (A) continued for more than 2 years and 5 full time jobs are fulfilled for 12 months in addition to another 3 jobs that did not complete 12 months.
I'm planning to continue with Company (B) with the other 5 full time job until 30-09-2020 in order to complete the 10 openings - 12 months full time jobs.

My questions are:
- Is working with Company (A) and (B) considered one business?
- Would dissolving the Company (A) affect our application?
- Can I consider the first 5 full time jobs Company (A) in the application? Especially that I had to cancel these positions in Company (B).
- In addition to the 5 Full time jobs I created for 12 months, I had other 3 jobs in Company (A) which did not last for 12 months, can I continue with the same jobs in Company (B) if they got the same Job Title?
- Do I have to re-invest another 200K in company (B).
- How can I explain this complex situation in the application in a way that would not cause confusion for the administrator?
Thanks in advance.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Accelerated route to ILR - 2 companies created

Post by zimba » Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:57 am

- Is working with Company (A) and (B) considered one business?
For purpose of point scoring for job creation, you can claim jobs from multiple businesses
- Would dissolving the Company (A) affect our application?
No
- Can I consider the first 5 full time jobs Company (A) in the application? Especially that I had to cancel these positions in Company (B).
Yes
- In addition to the 5 Full time jobs I created for 12 months, I had other 3 jobs in Company (A) which did not last for 12 months, can I continue with the same jobs in Company (B) if they got the same Job Title?
No
- Do I have to re-invest another 200K in company (B).
No.
- How can I explain this complex situation in the application in a way that would not cause confusion for the administrator?
Use a covering letter. However there is no confusion as far as I see
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Alrihani
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Alrihani » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:47 pm

Thank you so much Zimba for the clarifications,
Much appreciated

Alrihani
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Alrihani » Thu Apr 09, 2020 9:56 pm

Hello again,
I want to ask about the Real Time Payment Full Submission that shows that we are complying with the PAYE, since it is a bit confusing. I understood from different topics on this forum that every payroll software shows different format. Mine is showing kind of programming language way of text, which I can copy and paste somewhere else,
it looks like:
( ?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<GovTalkMessage xmlns="http://www.govtalk.gov.uk/CM/envelope">
<EnvelopeVersion>
</EnvelopeVersion>
<Header>
<MessageDetails>
<Class>
HMRC-PAYE-RTI-FPS
</Class>)
etc...

itis very long and hard to read,
my question is: is this what the Home Office wants to see?
if yes, shall I just copy and paste and print on A4??
if no, where can I get my RT FPS for PAYE?

I appreciate your answer, and if this question is answered somewhere else, I appreciate you guidance.

Regards

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:53 am

Yes that is the raw data. FPS submission are technically in XML format sent digitally to HMRC by the Payroll software. Some Payroll softwares generate nice looking reports some don't
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice