ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Referee issue

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hiteshtuteja

Referee issue

Post by hiteshtuteja » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:09 pm

I have submitted my citizenship application but yet to upload the documents and get my biometrics done. The two referees in my application are married to each other and I have only realised that they must not be related. I can't go an update the application as it's submitted already but can certainly get a referral from another person. Will it be acceptable if I submit all three references (2 from the married couple whose name is in the form and 1 from an unrelated individual)?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Referee issue

Post by zimba » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:56 am

Submit a covering letter, explain the situation and give the details of the new replacement referee . Only upload referee form the two people you choose
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

hiteshtuteja

Re: Referee issue

Post by hiteshtuteja » Tue Jan 28, 2020 9:54 am

Great, thank you!