ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Ilr documents upload

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ihameed30

Set(lr) queries

Post by ihameed30 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 10:10 am

My wife completed 10 years. In middle she left the UK with valid leave of student and then returned to UK with fresh entry clearance of dependant with in 4 mnths. While she applied from outside uk for fresh entry clearence her student visa was expired.but gain fresh entry clearence and returned with in 4 mnths.. Is the continuous residence broken?

In set(lr) form they are asking proof of adressee with my partner from last 2 years?? Why would that be?

In set(lr) list of documents required provided at the end by home office doesnt include english language test certificate? I was expecting it to be there...

ihameed30

Re: Set(lr) queries

Post by ihameed30 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 11:18 am

Plz can sm1 reply

ihameed30

Post by ihameed30 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:39 pm

Plz. Help

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:44 pm

Note that we are all unpaid volunteers on the forum with normal job and family committments and will answer a query if and when we can or wish to. It is not an on demand service!!
In set(lr) form they are asking proof of adressee with my partner from last 2 years?? Why would that be?
None of this is required for set LR.
In set(lr) list of documents required provided at the end by home office doesnt include english language test certificate? I was expecting it to be there...
You must submit English and liuk tests. The checklist is not always accurate.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ihameed30

Post by ihameed30 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 12:58 pm

Thanks veryyy much......i dont know why is set lr is asking for such docs.

Do i need scan and upload the each and every page of all passports.. Or just main page of current and previous passports?

I am. Just rushing bcoz v got appointment booked for this Friday. Sorry for this.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:01 pm

All stamped pages of all passports and biomteric pages
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ihameed30

Post by ihameed30 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:05 pm

Last and most importantly... As asked above the continues residence is still valid? Right?

Really appreciated the quick response and thanks for ur help.. Apologies again for rushing

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:10 pm

Yes, if she left with a valid visa and returned within 6 months on another visa, residence is NOT broken.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

ihameed30

Post by ihameed30 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:31 pm

Thanks very much

Strange that set lr form has got questions like about partner and proving the relationship and kids questions. Also how long u living with ur partner and wen did u start living together. Its irrelevant i would think....

I hope i have filled up right form.. It does say set lr

Can anyone else share the similar situation so i can be in peace that i done the right form.

ihameed30

english language question in form set lr

Post by ihameed30 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 1:53 pm

It asks in the set lr form that if you have previous visa where u have to proof english language qualification .. To which i said yes and then they said asked which visa.. I entered spouse visa as my wife is on spouse visa currently.... After this they didnt ask any thing or certificate or online ref number for current B1 TEST OF ENGLISH.....

My wife has done B1 and got the certificate..

Was i suppose to answer yes or was i supposed to answer NO..... As there is no mention of English language certificate ref number on form now

ihameed30

Re: english language question in form set lr

Post by ihameed30 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:36 pm

I am. Panicking.. Will this be an issue... Or I will be safe

ihameed30

Post by ihameed30 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:11 pm

Any idea plz regarding that English language question?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:14 pm

Yes for English test. Yes it just be submitted with the liuk test.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

ihameed30

Post by ihameed30 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:18 pm

Thanks for the reply but i have answered yes to the question where is states have u have previously proof English language requirements in ur previous visa category... Then i mentioned it was spouse visa...... Bcoz of this at the end the check list is not aaking for english language certificate l...

Will the visa officer refuse the application bcoz of this? Will the visa officer might ignore the certificate of english that I will attach... For b1 qualification just bcoz that answer to the question in application form

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:59 pm

Just submit the english test. The checklist is not accurate!!!

Stop panicking!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)

ihameed30

Post by ihameed30 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:04 pm

Thanks for the reassurance mate:

I am panicking bcoz my friend filled up the same form and answered NO to this question and his check list is showing english language test proof...where as mine doesnt bcoz i probably answered the question wrong..can they refuse the application just becaUse of this error...please please clear my this doubt

ihameed30

Post by ihameed30 » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:03 pm

PLZ reply kindly to above I will be grateful

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:09 pm

ihameed30 wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:04 pm
Thanks for the reassurance mate:

I am panicking bcoz my friend filled up the same form and answered NO to this question and his check list is showing english language test proof...where as mine doesnt bcoz i probably answered the question wrong..can they refuse the application just becaUse of this error...please please clear my this doubt
The doc list does NOT MATTER. Case workers will use documents submitted. You are granted based on the requirements under the rules NOT the checklist on the form. Checklist should be viewed as a guide on what to submit :!: :!:
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

ihameed30

Ilr documents upload

Post by ihameed30 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:50 am

I am. Uploading documents on UKVAC and there is no category to upload the english test certificate. Where do i need to upload... I mean which category..

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Ilr documents upload

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 29, 2020 11:18 am

Char (CR001 not Casa)