ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child ILR application query set(o) form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sikishah
Newly Registered
Mood:
England

Child ILR application query set(o) form

Post by sikishah » Mon Jan 27, 2020 9:36 am

Dear all,

I am filling ILR SET(o) application for my 5 year old daughter who was born outside UK.

I know that I can use set (f) but I am more familiar with set (o)
Both parents have ILR, now I am a bit confused with the section for home office Consent pasted below as I thought that one doesn’t needs to provide banks statements for children application.
Can someone please confirm if my answers are right?

”Consent for the Home Office to request verification checks for joint accounts or third party support

Is the account with a bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation held jointly by you and other people?(Required)

No( as daughter does not holds any bank account)

Does the account with the bank or utility company for which you have supplied information and supporting documentation relate to another person who is to provide you financial support? (Required)

Yes (father bank statement or utility accounts can be provided who is financing)

Lastly, below are the docs which I have prepared, please suggest if something is missing.

Set o form filled
My consent letter signed
Daughters BRPS
Daughters passport
Mother/father BRP (ILR)

BR
SIKI

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Child ILR application query set(o) form

Post by zimba » Mon Jan 27, 2020 11:22 pm

There is no financial support for children. Third party consent is not required as far I see it
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

sikishah
Newly Registered
Mood:
England

Re: Child ILR application query set(o) form

Post by sikishah » Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:12 pm

Thanks Zimba