ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent: Initial HSMP rejected, currently requesting a review

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

amarv
Newly Registered

Urgent: Initial HSMP rejected, currently requesting a review

Post by amarv » Fri Aug 01, 2008 6:00 pm

Hi

I have applied for Initial HSMP in Nov lst year, It got rejected last week after long wait.Work ex- prior to my full time education in UK.In country application.,No points awarded for previous earnings.

Reason 4 refusal: attempted to verify and unable to verify my work docs particularly payslips+ref letter using std procedures.

I have contacted my previous employer and they confirmed, that some officials visited and have verified my employment.Can I include any letter from employer stating that the verif has been done? what are the chances of getting d decision overturned???

Or can I include in covering letter saying that I can provide letter frm employer confirming verif has actually been done?

Pls help
Thanks in advance

anirban_paul
United Kingdom

Re: Urgent: Initial HSMP rejected, currently requesting a re

Post by anirban_paul » Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:49 pm

amarv wrote:Hi

I have applied for Initial HSMP in Nov lst year, It got rejected last week after long wait.Work ex- prior to my full time education in UK.In country application.,No points awarded for previous earnings.

Reason 4 refusal: attempted to verify and unable to verify my work docs particularly payslips+ref letter using std procedures.

I have contacted my previous employer and they confirmed, that some officials visited and have verified my employment.Can I include any letter from employer stating that the verif has been done? what are the chances of getting d decision overturned???

Or can I include in covering letter saying that I can provide letter frm employer confirming verif has actually been done?

Pls help
Thanks in advance
in which country you worked? and which year?

amarv
Newly Registered

Post by amarv » Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:11 pm

I got a letter from HO...today LTR refused .....any help?

amarv
Newly Registered

Post by amarv » Tue Aug 05, 2008 2:36 pm

amarv wrote:I got a letter from HO...today LTR refused .....any help?
current visa expired last year, made an application for FLR before visa expired.

Just received my docs and letter stating FLR variation to leave refused...based on my hsmp refusal

Currently visa expired,hsmp refused,flr refused.....review in progress.....
any chances of approval?

Pls help on what to be done