ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

More than one job + cohabitation

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

londonphd

More than one job + cohabitation

Post by londonphd » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:05 pm

Hello there,

My wife and daughter's FLR M extension is due at the end of March. I am now collecting documents. I have a few questions to which I have not been able to find answers by reading previous posts. Needless to say, there is a wealth of information on this forum. Thanks!
  • I have been on a salaried employment (full time fixed term contract between May 2017-Jan 2020) that paid £40k per year and two part-time jobs from which I receive around £16k per year. I am now redeployed on a new permanent contract starting February 2020 on £47k with the same employer (so I have been with the same employer since 2017). Now, because the full time salaried employment provides sufficient evidence that meets the financial requirements, can I just show my payslips from this employment only? Or Do I need to include the payslips from all my employers? All three employers pay wages into the same bank account of mine.
  • We are submitting an online application on 21 March (visa exp. date) thus, part of the two year period for the cohabitation evidence falls in Jan-Mar 2020. Our joint account letters start arriving by post at the end of March. We are therefore planning to provide letters dated between Feb 2018 and Dec 2019 only. Will this be ok?
Thank you.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: More than one job + cohabitation

Post by seagul » Thu Jan 30, 2020 10:33 pm

1. To keep the case straightforward just use the income of that job alone where you earning sufficiently and can easily be able to prove it through payslips, bank statements and employer letter.

2. Should be fine because the gap between the cohabitation evidences can be between 3-4 months. But still if you change the frequency of your bank statements then can get them before applying which is also an acceptable form of cohabitation.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

londonphd

Re: More than one job + cohabitation

Post by londonphd » Tue Feb 04, 2020 9:44 pm

Thank you.
Just a quick one. Do we need to include the police registration certificate as a supporting document?