ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

UKVCAS

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shanaz Ali
Mood:
Kenya

UKVCAS

Post by Shanaz Ali » Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:48 am

Hello

I am assisting my visually impaired brother in law in his application for ILR after five years on refugee status (FOr Set P). The application includes his spouse and two children. Submitted the online application last night and were linked to UKVCAS for booking an appointment for biometrics and document checking.

WE have tried in vain to get a free appointment at the Core center in Manchester. Options and dates available within the two week period show days and times available but with a charge of $440.00 or £279.00?

MY question is:
If the centre offers Core services (free) why the charge??
And if we were to pay, is the amount for per application or per family?

Would appreciate your valuable input into this.

Shanaz Ali

Shanaz Ali
Mood:
Kenya

Re: UKVCAS

Post by Shanaz Ali » Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:39 pm

Shanaz Ali wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 12:48 am
Hello

I am assisting my visually impaired brother in law in his application for ILR after five years on refugee status (FOr Set P). The application includes his spouse and two children. Submitted the online application last night and were linked to UKVCAS for booking an appointment for biometrics and document checking.

WE have tried in vain to get a free appointment at the Core center in Manchester. Options and dates available within the two week period show days and times available but with a charge of $440.00 or £279.00?

MY question is:
If the centre offers Core services (free) why the charge??
And if we were to pay, is the amount for per application or per family?

Would appreciate your valuable input into this.

Shanaz Ali
Dear respected members would really appreciate your feedback in this matter.