ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need Help With tier 1 Dependent extension application

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sapna234
Newly Registered
India

Need Help With tier 1 Dependent extension application

Post by Sapna234 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 1:57 pm

Hello everyone coming back here to find a solution as this forum is massive help for everyone.Am falling 3.5 months short to apply ilr as pbs tier 1 dependent in March 2020 so what are the best option to do now and also still yesterday I haven’t realised am short to apply and thought I don’t need any proof of maintenance funds needed for ilr but now I need to show 630£ for 90 days I guess for pbs extension which I am falling short of 1 month and is it ok to show my saving account (transaction account)from INDIA but it was getting intrest amount evrymonth from MF is that ok ??

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Need Help With tier 1 Dependent extension application

Post by zimba » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:44 pm

Apply for extension under standard service, vary to ILR when within 28 days of being eligible. Using account from India is fine
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Sapna234
Newly Registered
India

Post by Sapna234 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:48 pm

I really appreciate it but the thing is am getting my mutual fund interest into my savings account would that be fine??And also would like to know do I have to post all the documents required for ilr now same time with pbs extension or during the period I vary the application?Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:39 pm

Sapna234 wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:48 pm
I really appreciate it but the thing is am getting my mutual fund interest into my savings account would that be fine??And also would like to know do I have to post all the documents required for ilr now same time with pbs extension or during the period I vary the application?Thanks
What difference does it make that you get paid interest there ??!
NO document is sent to UKVI anymore. Get up to date with application procedures: indefinite-leave-to-remain/online-appli ... 70084.html
Variation of leave is like a new application. You submit document scans as per requirement when you apply
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Sapna234
Newly Registered
India

Post by Sapna234 » Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:49 am

I was bit confused because on guidance rules it was written evidence must be in the form of cash funds.Other accounts or financial instruments such as pension funds,bonds,shares etc regardless of notice period are not acceptable.And thanks lot for the information on ilr to do online.

Sapna234
Newly Registered
India

Post by Sapna234 » Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:16 am

Dear Zimba hope you can guide me on this please ignore all my previous questions as I came to know I can apply ilr without extension as the time spent on section3c period covers my 5 years so now my husband is self employed contractor and his salary comes into his business account and transferred some amount to his personal and he was my sponsor as I am not working so what documents I need to submit regarding his employment would Juz the 1 invoice and 1 month personal ac statement and his agreement with employer would be enough as there was no income or saving or maintenance requirements for pbs dependant ilr? Are do we need to add anything??

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:24 pm

ILR under PBS dependant route has no income requirement. You do not need anything from him

Sapna234
Newly Registered
India

Post by Sapna234 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 11:00 am

Zimba wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 4:24 pm
ILR under PBS dependant route has no income requirement. You do not need anything from him
So they don’t need any of our bank statements to show them ?? and please can you send links of successful applications like this....

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:00 pm

1. No.

2. Search the forum. Your circumstances are not rare or unique!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.