ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application to register a child as British MN1

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Punguru82
United Kingdom

Application to register a child as British MN1

Post by Punguru82 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:44 am

Currently filling the form; Mother EU got Settled status and PR and EU rules, father Non EU got settled status and PR and Eu rules,

Kids born in U.K. and got PR & Settled status,

I am filling MN1 form version of 2019 Hope is correct on one; to register them as U.K. citizen

They are under 10yrs, do I need to fill the reference part of it, I guess is from their school?!

Can 1 parent send ID or needs to be both (Me father non EU - passport deemed expired because don’t have the electronic version one as of end of January due to my African country rules of new passport although actually passport got few years left in it. Or should I just use it, or use driving license. My wife who is EU got full Id and passport do as the kids got EU passports and ID.

Do you need to put qualifying period year and evidence of us being eligible for the kids to apply MN1. I have a letter I received when got PR stating when we are eligible to apply naturalisation etc we do qualify.

I need help please as don’t want to waste 2grand plus for 2 kids application. Kids do qualify just the form I need help to fill.