ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents with regards to Free Movement Directive

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

madakaczka
Newly Registered
Poland

Documents with regards to Free Movement Directive

Post by madakaczka » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:51 pm

Dear all,

I hope you are doing fine. Apologies if this thread has been already going around but I have tried searching but without success.

My wife (non EU) has applied for her visa yesterday to join me (EU) in Ireland. Could someone please guide me in the right direction as to the documents she needs to submit with her visa application? We cannot find a clear list of documents that we need to submit. We could only find the documents that "may be required". We were thinking that once we apply for the visa we will get a list of documents to submit with the application yet that's not the case. I sincerely apologize for perhaps another question on the same matter but my wife and I have been looking yet without a success.

Best regards
Madakaczka

madakaczka
Newly Registered
Poland

Re: Documents with regards to Free Movement Directive

Post by madakaczka » Wed Feb 05, 2020 2:59 pm

Could anyone confirm that the only documents needed are the one's listed on this page please?
http://www.inis.gov.ie/en/INIS/Pages/Fa ... 20citizens