ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Deportation non EEA

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Maria1222
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Deportation non EEA

Post by Maria1222 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 12:54 am

Hi Everyone,

Can my in-laws be deported I’m eea National they got visa on dependency on me but in reality they aren’t they just use of my kindness and innocence we had family issue I’ve got married 2019 my husband got visa on same month and my in-laws in July they just need visas now we don’t live together since 6 months I want them to go back because they made my life so hard I can not explain my situation.
I have done so much they are playing at the back of me the applied pre settlement status without my concern they are not living with even my husband kind of we just had relation few days and once he got the residence card he left any Good advice will be appreciated .

Thank you

Fbiboy2002
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Deportation non EEA

Post by Fbiboy2002 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:29 am

Are you the queen or something? If you want them to stay they stay and if you want them to go they must go ! It doesn't work like that

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Zerubbabel » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:31 am

Hello

If the Home Office refuses an immigration application for my mother in law, I will send flowers and chocolate to their address in Liverpool :)

What type of leave do your in laws have? Is it a visitor visa or some sort of EEA family member?

Maria1222
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Maria1222 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:35 am

I’m not the Queen you should understand my situation they mis used myself to get visa they half eea family permit for 6 month but it has been expired now they applied pre settlement status

Maria1222
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Maria1222 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:36 am

Zerubbabel wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:31 am
Hello

If the Home Office refuses an immigration application for my mother in law, I will send flowers and chocolate to their address in Liverpool :)

What type of leave do your in laws have? Is it a visitor visa or some sort of EEA family member?
EEA FAMILY PERMIT BASED ON MY DEPENDENT BUT EXPIRED NOW

Maria1222
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Maria1222 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:39 am

Fbiboy2002 wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:29 am
Are you the queen or something? If you want them to stay they stay and if you want them to go they must go ! It doesn't work like that
I’m not the Queen you can not understand my situation I can’t explain

Punguru82
United Kingdom

Post by Punguru82 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:24 am

I’m not sure about the in laws can only comment based on your partner who also acquired some sort of EEA leave based on the relationship you two had. Is not always nice to jump into in conclusion he left you because he wanted visa(EEA status) from you. Most of sponsors play this card when relationships not working out or could be the cause of the problem of relationships breakdown. People are not slaves you know!

Maria1222
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Maria1222 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 9:54 am

I know everyone has their own rights but what wrong I have done I applied visa for my husband and the 5 family members of his family they treating me like slave they just need visas once they arrived in uk I can not write all the situation I just want them to stay away from me if not I can leave the UK

Alijee786
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Alijee786 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:33 am

How long have you been married?
Depends on the length of your marriage

Maria1222
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Maria1222 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:41 am

Alijee786 wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:33 am

Just 1 year

Kmoney1
United Kingdom

Post by Kmoney1 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:35 pm

Must we use home office in all family affairs that can be sorted on reasonable grounds.
What if your husband is not dependent on you via document,what kind of approach will u apply to sort civil matter.
It's a relieve that this eea thing is coming to end bcox many sponsored partner has played and maltreat their dependent because of this.
Sleep take deep breath and thinks.

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Zerubbabel » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:13 pm

I know everyone has their own rights but what wrong I have done I applied visa for my husband and the 5 family members of his family they treating me like slave they just need visas once they arrived in uk I can not write all the situation I just want them to stay away from me if not I can leave the UK
I have seen this so many times. People try to bring their family in law using EEA dependency, but when it works, it often turns sour. Indepedently from the immigration consideration, before you bring your family in law, please make sure:

- You have a large disposable income: Dependent adults are expensive. If you are living from salary to salary, you won't be able to face the financial burden of a dependent adult. Even if the Home Office doesn't go beyond being able to cover base necessities, once the adult is at your place, it will go quickly beyond that. You'll need to pay his food, clothes, dentist, flights home, taking him/her out... and this is not for a few weeks, but for many years. Are you happy to rent all your life, renounce to trips, holidays, comfort... just to afford an in law?

- Is he/she able to work: If the person is old, in poor health or young but never worked, the dependency on you will be much higher.

- How large is your house? This is not tested by the Home Office for EEA routes. But make sure you have a large house. Adults need space. Ideally their own bedroom and their own bathroom and more. If your in laws are sleeping every morning in the living room/Spam until 11 am and your family is unable to have a breakfast, that will cause frictions over time.

Even if your are supporting your family by sending money from time to time (most of us do), it's not the same as when they are fully dependent in the UK. It won't be £200 Western Union every few months, but count £200 per week or more all the year, for the foreseeable future.

Sorry for the rant but I have seen no one or two, but many families broken after bringing adults dependent into their lives.

Now, I respond to your question. There is something I dislike more than anything else: injustice! When someone from your family helps you to get out and come to the UK, the minimum to is to respect that person and be thankful.

The nuclear option for you is: leave the UK. As an EEA national, when your flight takes off, they will be all illegal in the UK. Under EEA route, if the EEA national is not exercising Treaty Right, anyone with a Dependent card has to go home.

Leave the UK and inform the Home Office. Game Over. You are free to come back in 6 months time if you want but by then, their cards would've been all invalidated and won't be re-validated again because you come back.

Life is already a nightmare now. You need to reset this situation to your best interest. Leave the UK. Go back to your EEA country. Get some rest and return before end 2020.

Alijee786
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Alijee786 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:24 pm

Maria1222 wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:41 am
Alijee786 wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 11:33 am

Just 1 year
If you don’t have kids together then this could turn in your favour. I have seen all comments. Everyone either eu or non-eu should have full rights on their life. If you feel cheated or deceived you have complete right to fight back. Better speak to a solicitor.

Maria1222
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Maria1222 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 5:05 pm

Zerubbabel wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 2:13 pm
I have seen this so many times. People try to bring their family in law using EEA dependency, but when it works, it often turns sour. Indepedently from the immigration consideration, before you bring your family in law, please make sure:

- You have a large disposable income: Dependent adults are expensive. If you are living from salary to salary, you won't be able to face the financial burden of a dependent adult. Even if the Home Office doesn't go beyond being able to cover base necessities, once the adult is at your place, it will go quickly beyond that. You'll need to pay his food, clothes, dentist, flights home, taking him/her out... and this is not for a few weeks, but for many years. Are you happy to rent all your life, renounce to trips, holidays, comfort... just to afford an in law?

- Is he/she able to work: If the person is old, in poor health or young but never worked, the dependency on you will be much higher.

- How large is your house? This is not tested by the Home Office for EEA routes. But make sure you have a large house. Adults need space. Ideally their own bedroom and their own bathroom and more. If your in laws are sleeping every morning in the living room/Spam until 11 am and your family is unable to have a breakfast, that will cause frictions over time.

Even if your are supporting your family by sending money from time to time (most of us do), it's not the same as when they are fully dependent in the UK. It won't be £200 Western Union every few months, but count £200 per week or more all the year, for the foreseeable future.

Sorry for the rant but I have seen no one or two, but many families broken after bringing adults dependent into their lives.

Now, I respond to your question. There is something I dislike more than anything else: injustice! When someone from your family helps you to get out and come to the UK, the minimum to is to respect that person and be thankful.

The nuclear option for you is: leave the UK. As an EEA national, when your flight takes off, they will be all illegal in the UK. Under EEA route, if the EEA national is not exercising Treaty Right, anyone with a Dependent card has to go home.

Leave the UK and inform the Home Office. Game Over. You are free to come back in 6 months time if you want but by then, their cards would've been all invalidated and won't be re-validated again because you come back.

Life is already a nightmare now. You need to reset this situation to your best interest. Leave the UK. Go back to your EEA country. Get some rest and return before end 2020.

I do appreciate your Help that’s the best thing for me leaving the UK no I don’t have kid we just been in relation few months and after once his family arrived we separated I don’t bother they can stay in UK but the mos irritating is how they can treat a hum just to get paper that’s not everything in the world I have told them.

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Zerubbabel » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:49 pm

I do appreciate your Help that’s the best thing for me leaving the UK no I don’t have kid we just been in relation few months and after once his family arrived we separated I don’t bother they can stay in UK but the mos irritating is how they can treat a hum just to get paper that’s not everything in the world I have told them.
You have no kids, it's a relationship that started recently but is turning abusive, you have to consider how to protect your health, sanity and finance.

I helped a friend of mine who found herself in very similar situation. A risk of physical abuse decided her to take action. The plan was simple:

- Contact family / friends in the EEA country and tell them your are back. Insist on secrecy about your plans. Alternatively, rent a place on your EEA country or any EEA country.

- Terminate all financial commitments in the UK. Send notice for rent, utilities... etc. My friend forgot to cancel her phone line and she ended up with a massive bill as they used it to call abroad daily.

- Walkout with your wallet, passport and go to the airport. Leave the UK.

- Drop a letter to the Home Office explaining that you left the country, are not exercising Treaty Rights and have no responsibility about any dependent person you may have helped to get to the UK previously.

Relax and use the time to turn your life around. The people that are bothering you now will enter a world of pain. I don't see them staying in the UK no mater what.

All the best.