ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation application - employment record

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

redwinemaestro
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Citizenship application - CCJ

Post by redwinemaestro » Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:24 am

First post in this site.

I will be applying for citizenship in March 2020. Received a CCJ for an unpaid utility bill, which I paid off completely within 30 days of receipt of the CCJ, and therefore the CCJ has been cancelled/removed from the public register.

There is a question in the citizenship application on CCJs. Should I say yes (as I received a CCJ in my name) or no (as there is no record of it in the publis register)? How does UKVI verify these details?

Thanks in advance for the help

London22
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: Citizenship application - CCJ

Post by London22 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 3:58 pm

redwinemaestro wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 10:24 am
First post in this site.

I will be applying for citizenship in March 2020. Received a CCJ for an unpaid utility bill, which I paid off completely within 30 days of receipt of the CCJ, and therefore the CCJ has been cancelled/removed from the public register.

There is a question in the citizenship application on CCJs. Should I say yes (as I received a CCJ in my name) or no (as there is no record of it in the publis register)? How does UKVI verify these details?

Thanks in advance for the help
Obviously a CCJ was written against you so have to say yes &as you have paid off so it depends on caseworker whether they grant you or dig it further on good character grounds.I think you will be fine.Goodluck.

redwinemaestro
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Naturalisation application - employment record

Post by redwinemaestro » Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:00 pm

Hi all,

I registered a company with Companies House UK in Dec 2016 and was the director. No business was conducted using this company. The company was dissolved in Apr 2019. Should I mention this director role in the employment record section of the naturalisation application although no business was conducted?

Thanks in advance for the responses.

redwinemaestro
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: Naturalisation application - employment record

Post by redwinemaestro » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:39 am

redwinemaestro wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:00 pm
Hi all,

I registered a company with Companies House UK in Dec 2016 and was the director. No business was conducted using this company. The company was dissolved in Apr 2019. Should I mention this director role in the employment record section of the naturalisation application although no business was conducted?

Any suggestions?

redwinemaestro
Newly Registered
Mood:
India

Re: Naturalisation application - employment record

Post by redwinemaestro » Sat May 02, 2020 1:07 pm

redwinemaestro wrote:
Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:39 am
redwinemaestro wrote:
Wed Apr 29, 2020 11:00 pm
Hi all,

Any suggestions?
No experts here on this one?