ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Passport scans for Spouse visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mani9743
Newly Registered
India

Passport scans for Spouse visa

Post by mani9743 » Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:06 pm

Hi
I am applying for spouse visa for my wife. She is applying from India and I will be submitting the documents herein ukvcas centre.
My question is
1. Should I provide all pages of my current and previous passports with the documents here at ukvcas centre
2. And should I provide all pages of my wife's current and previous passports also herein UK. My wife would be anyways submitting her original passport at the vfs centre in India during her biometric appointment.

thank you

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Re: Passport scans for Spouse visa

Post by Korekt » Fri Feb 07, 2020 10:59 pm

mani9743 wrote:
Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:06 pm
Hi
I am applying for spouse visa for my wife. She is applying from India and I will be submitting the documents herein ukvcas centre.
Unlikely it is UKVCAS; they handle applications made in the UK. Perhaps you mean the VFS locations in the UK.
My question is
1. Should I provide all pages of my current and previous passports with the documents here at ukvcas centre
Previous passports not usually required of sponsors. What's your immigration status? It's not very clear from your other posts.
2. And should I provide all pages of my wife's current and previous passports also herein UK. My wife would be anyways submitting her original passport at the vfs centre in India during her biometric appointment.
thank you
You should submit all or relevant pages of their previous passports especially where they contain travel stamps or other info to evidence what is mentioned in the application form.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."

mani9743
Newly Registered
India

Post by mani9743 » Sat Feb 08, 2020 9:35 am

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I was confused about the ukvcacs and vfs centre. Its vfs for spouse visa application form India. I am on ILR.

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Sat Feb 08, 2020 8:13 pm

No need for previous passport(s) as the sponsor. Submit evidence of your ILR.
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."