ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa from Egypt

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maxiy

Spouse

Post by maxiy » Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:42 pm

Last edited by maxiy on Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun Aug 03, 2008 1:08 am

How do I qualify to join my husband, wife or civil partner in the UK? wrote:You must show that:

you can support yourselves and any dependants without any help from public funds

you have suitable accommodation, which is owned or lived in only by you and your household, and where you and your dependants can live without any help from public funds
See also Appeal and Accomodation.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

maxiy

Post by maxiy » Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:01 pm

thesaint

Post by thesaint » Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:55 pm

maxiy wrote:Thank you for the prompt reply

As I understand from the link you sent that they will need a proof for a proper accommodation before we apply for the Spouse Visa.

Do they have any case that both of us haven’t visit the UK and we will have enough funds to support us once we travel which will Include a proper accommodation,
or this case will be refused.

Thank you Indeed for your support.
Let’s say you going to stay with your wife’s parents in the beginning so you need a copy of the house deeds
Or if you will stay in a rented place you will need a tenancy agreement with your wife’s name on it for 6 month

Let me add something if you travelled in a visit visa and then you returned back after a reasonable time it will be an advance for you when you apply for your spouse visa presuming the other requirements are satisfying the immigration officer in the embassy

maxiy

Post by maxiy » Wed Aug 06, 2008 4:46 am

thesaint

Post by thesaint » Wed Aug 06, 2008 7:34 pm

maxiy wrote:Thank you for your reply, let me share the below info with you :

- Let’s say you going to stay with your wife’s parents in the beginning so you need a copy of the house deeds

A : My wife parents are Egyptians and they are living in Egypt.

- Or if you will stay in a rented place you will need a tenancy agreement with your wife’s name on it for 6 month

A : From this point of the View how could my wife have a home in the UK when was not visit the UK before

Maxiy : Can we have a case where the wife will travel to the UK for the 1st time and they willing to live together which means that they don’t have any
accommodation or even proof for this but they have enough funds to support them.

What else we could do during our stay on the visit to the UK.

Let me know your feedback.

I am not an expert but I will share my opinion with you
I think its very important to have a suitable accommodation before you apply for your spouse visa.
How about asking any of your wife’s friends or relatives to act in behalf of you renting the flat for your wife and sending you the tenancy agreement short time before you apply for your spouse visa

Finley one thing I would like to say.. if you really don’t have a family or friends here in the uk it will be really hard especially for a family .
Think about it and do your homework
Best of luck