ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 2 ICT to Tier 2 Dependant

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mohitr
Newly Registered
India

Tier 2 ICT to Tier 2 Dependant

Post by mohitr » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:44 pm

Hi,

My wife is having a Tier 2 ICT visa and I have a PBS dependant visa. Both valid till May, 2020. Now my company wants to sponsor me directly under Tier 2 General Visa.

My wife's assignment is complete in UK and we'll be travelling back to India in March. By then I'll get my COS and I'll apply for my visa after going to India.

My question is does my wife need to surrender her ICT visa before applying for a dependant visa with me or she can directly apply for a dependant visa and her current visa will automatically be cancelled?

Thanks in advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Tier 2 ICT to Tier 2 Dependant

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:59 pm

My question is does my wife need to surrender her ICT visa before applying for a dependant visa with me

No.
or she can directly apply for a dependant visa and her current visa will automatically be cancelled?
Yes.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

mohitr
Newly Registered
India

Post by mohitr » Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:10 pm

Thanks CR001

mohitr
Newly Registered
India

Post by mohitr » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:16 pm

Hi,

I am filing my Tier 2 General application now.
When I was in UK on my wife's dependant visa, I was working here. Could you please tell me what should I answer for this question - "Why you were in UK" -
Work or Other Reasons with explanation that "I was on dependant visa and working in UK" in the details Text

Thanks in Advance

Raja Manikanta
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Raja Manikanta » Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:38 am

mohitr wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:10 pm
Thanks CR001
Hi,

Can you please share if you have got the list of documents that your spouse (currently holding Tier2 ICT main applicant status) need to submit for her Tier 2 General dependent application as I am in the same process now.

Thanks in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 8:32 am

Raja Manikanta wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:38 am
mohitr wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 5:10 pm
Thanks CR001
Hi,

Can you please share if you have got the list of documents that your spouse (currently holding Tier2 ICT main applicant status) need to submit for her Tier 2 General dependent application as I am in the same process now.

Thanks in advance.
Pleaser start your own topic with your circumstances and questions instead of tagging onto other members thread. It is considered rude and unfair to other posters!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.