ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship application-flytipping penalty

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jesse8
United Kingdom

Citizenship application-flytipping penalty

Post by Jesse8 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:43 pm

So I m asking this for friend who is planning to apply for citizenship soon...but he is a bit worried as he was caught for flytipping and was taken to the local court where he was ordered to pay a penalty of 1000 quid or 100 per month...

Now my question is how bad will this affect his good character status when applying for citizenship??

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Citizenship application-flytipping penalty

Post by Zerubbabel » Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:47 pm

Jesse8 wrote:
Tue Feb 11, 2020 5:43 pm
So I m asking this for friend who is planning to apply for citizenship soon...but he is a bit worried as he was caught for flytipping and was taken to the local court where he was ordered to pay a penalty of 1000 quid or 100 per month...

Now my question is how bad will this affect his good character status when applying for citizenship??
When was it?

It will affect and badly.

Jesse8
United Kingdom

Post by Jesse8 » Tue Feb 11, 2020 6:45 pm

About 3 years ago...so is there a time period he ll have to wait or any suggestions??

Jesse8
United Kingdom

Post by Jesse8 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 1:41 pm

Guys any advice on this??