ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Requirements to meet when extend our stay after 3 years

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

caling97

Requirements to meet when extend our stay after 3 years

Post by caling97 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:08 am

Dear Friends,

Still waiting for the decision, as the long waiting time is so boring, i'm now looking for the job opportunities in uk.

I have a query about the requirements of job category and salary level we need to pay attention to, because we still need to extend our stay in uk after 3 years, would some friend tell me what are the requirements we should meet in order to extend our tier 1 visa after 3 years?

Thank you very much in advance!

A good summer time for everyone! :-)

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:07 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

caling97

Post by caling97 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:30 am

vinny wrote:Extending your stay.
Hi Vinny,

Thank you very much for your answer!

however the link is a very general policy, I've heard we still need to claim certain points when we apply for extension. is that true? if yes, how many points to claim and how to calculate?

Thank you very much!

vinny

Post by vinny » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:58 am

See also 245C. Requirements for entry clearance or leave to remain and Application form & policy guidance located on the top right of Extending your stay and Self assessment.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

caling97

Post by caling97 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:30 am

vinny wrote:See also 245C. Requirements for entry clearance or leave to remain and Application form & policy guidance located on the top right of Extending your stay and Self assessment.
Hi Vinny thank you soooo much! :)