ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Super priority Spouse Visa - Applied 28 days before the expiry of the current visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shariqimam
Newly Registered

Super priority Spouse Visa - Applied 28 days before the expiry of the current visa

Post by shariqimam » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:05 pm

Hi,

We applied for the extension of spouse visa under super priority on Fri, 7th Feb but we have not heard anything yet.

I was looking at the UKBA web page and it says

"The email will only give you the outcome of your application if it’s been approved. If it’s refused, you will not find out until you get your letter."

We are bit concerned that is it because our application is refused that's why we have not heard anything via email yet ?

Also, at several places I read that it says that if you apply before 28 days of expiry of the current visa, the application "maybe" refused - so it doesn't say for sure it will refused.

Anyone who has experience of applying the visa before 28 days of expiry and still got it approved ?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Super priority Spouse Visa - Applied 28 days before the expiry of the current visa

Post by CR001 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 12:06 pm

Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.