ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

snooky
United Kingdom

Re: Zambrano Settled Status EU settlement scheme Paper Application Form

Post by snooky » Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:04 pm

@Mubashir

Guidances Are Not Laws by Parliamentary Statute.

If Home Office want the guidance to be law then it has to go to parliament for it to be Hansard.

The stupid guidance says when refusing as the person’s leave is finished will compel the british citizen child to leave the member State then caseworkers should consider the other stage and section 55.

What you have to understand is the guidance is dealing with both adult Zambrano and minor Zambrano, most of the higher tones and English stresses in comprehension grammer is for adult Zambrano applicants

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by mubashir1981 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:30 am

snooky wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:33 pm
mubashir1981 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:21 pm
Hi snooky

I got notification of my appeal now. Next they tell me whn i have to submit the bundle. How much there will be time game between time they tell me to submit and final date to submit bundle. Any idea?
Normally your bundle should be in a week before your Court date of appearance. (One week before go to Court)
Yea but how esrly i will tell this date to submit bundle.
For example on mar 15 i get letter thst u need to submit ur bundle mar 16. So this 24 hrs notice. Would that b something like this or 1 week 4 week notice will given.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:37 am

mubashir1981 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:30 am
snooky wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:33 pm
mubashir1981 wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 8:21 pm
Hi snooky

I got notification of my appeal now. Next they tell me whn i have to submit the bundle. How much there will be time game between time they tell me to submit and final date to submit bundle. Any idea?
Normally your bundle should be in a week before your Court date of appearance. (One week before go to Court)
Yea but how esrly i will tell this date to submit bundle.
For example on mar 15 i get letter thst u need to submit ur bundle mar 16. So this 24 hrs notice. Would that b something like this or 1 week 4 week notice will given.
Mubashir

Have you received Forms IA37 which is the NOTICE OF HEARING

Chris90
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Chris90 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:59 am

Had a look at the guidance, on page 5 title (about this guidance) it considering from 31 of October 2019 far from the 16 Dec 2019 when the Patel appeal was delivered.

Proof they trying to lag behind, to buy time and deny justice, its the 15 Feb 2020 why would you publish a guide that is no longer current.

What I do know is that the Supreme Court is the highest in the UK and the case 2019 Uksc 59 has been resolved. They will eventually have to update their guidance to reflect new Patel appeal but as we know already, home office uses the law at their advantage, guidance is not law, specifically guidance is not caselaw.

When Boris Johnson suppended Parliament the supreme Court order it unlawful he had to reopen

Home office is not above the law they will have to comply.

The same 2017 Patel ruling they holding on to have been settled by final ruling December 2019 unless they gonna take it to European courts and I don't see that happening it will be upheld.

Just please remember if we got to court for justice, claim for the damages, loss of earnings, medical issues, hardships etc if you have experience any of these. Write down names and date of all your enquiry to the resolution centre. Hold them to every word they say to you and remember we fighting the big boss, won't be easy.

Best wishes

We

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by mubashir1981 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:15 am

Chris90 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 8:59 am
Had a look at the guidance, on page 5 title (about this guidance) it considering from 31 of October 2019 far from the 16 Dec 2019 when the Patel appeal was delivered.

Proof they trying to lag behind, to buy time and deny justice, its the 15 Feb 2020 why would you publish a guide that is no longer current.

What I do know is that the Supreme Court is the highest in the UK and the case 2019 Uksc 59 has been resolved. They will eventually have to update their guidance to reflect new Patel appeal but as we know already, home office uses the law at their advantage, guidance is not law, specifically guidance is not caselaw.

When Boris Johnson suppended Parliament the supreme Court order it unlawful he had to reopen

Home office is not above the law they will have to comply.

The same 2017 Patel ruling they holding on to have been settled by final ruling December 2019 unless they gonna take it to European courts and I don't see that happening it will be upheld.

Just please remember if we got to court for justice, claim for the damages, loss of earnings, medical issues, hardships etc if you have experience any of these. Write down names and date of all your enquiry to the resolution centre. Hold them to every word they say to you and remember we fighting the big boss, won't be easy.

Best wishes

We
I don't think so they will update there guide according to new patel case.
They want to keep it ambitious so not toooooo many people start applying it.

Chris90
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Chris90 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:33 am

mubashir1981 hey there,

That's my point, they are purposely lagging behind, not at accident it took so long for an update on the guidance and when it comes the date it's in effect is kinda backdated, clearly Patel 2017 is relevant for them to put up restrictions but not Patel 2019 which removes some of these restrictions , they will update the guidance but I think when it don't matter.

Remember the recent ruling will give resident rights to those you have been denied before, even worst removed from the country all together. We don't know how large or small than number is but it's not just us here waiting for a decision it would impact positively.

I will compare the previous guidances and see the frequency of updates and the changes but I already know home office would rather not give most of of settled status as we will no longer be under immigration control....

Remember folks there is such a thing called immigration control. They been trying for years to control numbers unsuccessfully, brexit was built on the back of the aim to control.

Let us all keep our morals up and sharpen up our speech and knowledge on this as we will need it to defend ourselves from home office law games

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by mubashir1981 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:53 am

Chris90 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:33 am
mubashir1981 hey there,

That's my point, they are purposely lagging behind, not at accident it took so long for an update on the guidance and when it comes the date it's in effect is kinda backdated, clearly Patel 2017 is relevant for them to put up restrictions but not Patel 2019 which removes some of these restrictions , they will update the guidance but I think when it don't matter.

Remember the recent ruling will give resident rights to those you have been denied before, even worst removed from the country all together. We don't know how large or small than number is but it's not just us here waiting for a decision it would impact positively.

I will compare the previous guidances and see the frequency of updates and the changes but I already know home office would rather not give most of of settled status as we will no longer be under immigration control....

Remember folks there is such a thing called immigration control. They been trying for years to control numbers unsuccessfully, brexit was built on the back of the aim to control.

Let us all keep our morals up and sharpen up our speech and knowledge on this as we will need it to defend ourselves from home office law games
I called phso they ask to ask homeoffice to review my complaint first. On wht stage ur complaint is?

Chris90
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Chris90 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:00 am

Well I log my initial complaint with PHSO obtain my reference number, awaiting home office response, still in the 20 day window. They have to complete their internal procedure first before I can go further with PHSO. In the process of having my mp gather more information on my case as to why I cannot get a decision or update.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:02 am

Chris90 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:33 am
mubashir1981 hey there,

Mubashir

I think you are in fear already. I try to calm you down. Dont allow Home Office to kill you before you grow.

What Chris90 is saying is exactly what i have explained to you.

Home Office can make guidances as they want but the Law stands firm without predjuice. Guidance are not statute laws. They are internal process used to make sure people can apply the law to its simpleness

But when the guidance has an ambiguity of phrase inserted into and it is not in accordance of the Law then the whole guidance becomes null and void and opened to challenges

Home Office took almost 3 years to implement Zambrano ruling and incorporated into law.

We all know why but once the highest Court in the land rules (Supreme Court) and Home Office fails to implement it, it is a CONTEMPT OF COURT and Teresa May was almost jailed for breech and contempt of Court by the Supreme of of uk for same silly shenanigans

Chris90
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Chris90 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:10 am

Just had a look through all the caseworker guidance from v1 to v3 and the consideration date is the same on v2 as it is on v3 31 of October 2019 which would have been the date of brexit if it wasn't extended.

Now why release v3 and skip such a big development in how you consider these cases?

Why v2 and v3 have the same consideration date, won't they conflict since you are telling caseworkers two different guides that is not separated by a specific date.

These are the tricks.

Chris90
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Chris90 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:28 am

mubashir1981 hey,

Don't panic, get close with all the laws, rulings and regulations that is relevant to you and rely on them all and practice on the line mangers over at the resolution centre if you ever get hold of one. A zambrano right is in effect immediately a person becomes a family member home office just confirms that claim. They did not realise the scale of how much of us are actually zambrano carers. Now they wanna fiddle about.

Chris90
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Chris90 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:56 am

Just so others know. Base on my research and my research only, I'm not a lawyer. A ZAMBRANO RIGHT COMES IN EFFECT IMMEDIATELY, a zambrano carer is not required to apply for anything for that right however a zambrano carer would want to apply for confirmation of that right and be issued with a card to prove he/she is a legal resident under EU laws/regulations. This is why time spent on a drc could not be used to count towards settlement before the settlement scheme was opened. As the settlement scheme is now open to zambrano carers and they realise the scale of zambrano carers, they come up with the restrictions Patel 2017, this is/was their last shield however caselaw removed this, and it was removed in such a big way. Its was not a separate case that removed their shield but the same case they grip to so hard.

The reason why most zambrano carers will not have removal direction against them unless there is serious criminality is due to the fact its an immediate right (drv card holder or not) however Dec 2020 they will be able to do things the way they like.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:17 am

Chris90 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:56 am
Just so others know. Base on my research and my research only, I'm not a lawyer. A ZAMBRANO RIGHT COMES IN EFFECT IMMEDIATELY, a zambrano carer is not required to apply for anything for that right however a zambrano carer would want to apply for confirmation of that right and be issued with a card to prove he/she is a legal resident under EU laws/regulations. This is why time spent on a drc could not be used to count towards settlement before the settlement scheme was opened. As the settlement scheme is now open to zambrano carers and they realise the scale of zambrano carers, they come up with the restrictions Patel 2017, this is/was their last shield however caselaw removed this, and it was removed in such a big way. Its was not a separate case that removed their shield but the same case they grip to so hard.

The reason why most zambrano carers will not have removal direction against them unless there is serious criminality is due to the fact its an immediate right (drv card holder or not) however Dec 2020 they will be able to do things the way they like.
Not your research Chris90, it is a documented fact that is enshrined in Sanneh vs SSHD that Zambrano start immediately not when you are to be removed.

Previous Home Office freedom of infomation request says Zambrano is for TCN only and just 1800 people. But since Sanneh vs SSHD Zambrano has trillion and has cost Home Office to lose money and given people pride. Another trick Home Office used was to inact social security and habitually resident test on 2012 to eliminate Zambrano from benefits but still did not deter people. Again they tried to not add Zambrano to the withdrawal agreement Appendix EU immigration and they failed because the EU found that Zambrano carers are not only TCNs but some of theirs went to that route like Chen, Surinder Singh, etc

Chris90
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Chris90 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:41 am

Exactly snooky, they fail stop us from applying to settlement scheme, they failed to apply certain restrictions about who be successful. They makes us wait excessive but I am not waiting without logging who said what and when they said it because I know what the laws states. My rights will not be infringed.

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:09 pm

Chris90 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 11:41 am
Exactly snooky, they fail stop us from applying to settlement scheme, they failed to apply certain restrictions about who be successful. They makes us wait excessive but I am not waiting without logging who said what and when they said it because I know what the laws states. My rights will not be infringed.
The term 'person subject to immigration control' (PSIC) is defined in s. 13(2) of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996 as a person who requires leave to enter or remain in the United Kingdom (whether or not such leave has been given)

Zambrano people do not fall into this category

That's Why Zambrano people dont get REMOVAL DIRECTION and even when Home Office refused to confirm your entitlement, they still say YOU DONT NEED ANYTHING PROOF YOUR RIGHT but work and rent purposes

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:21 pm

@Chris90

That's Why Zambrano people dont get REMOVAL DIRECTION and even when Home Office refused to confirm your entitlement, they still say YOU DONT NEED ANYTHING to PROOF YOUR RIGHT but work and rent purposes

Zambrano derivative carers dont need leave to enter or remain under british domestic immigration law but their right of leave is in freedom of movement directives

Zambrano and derivatives holders are not subject to

The term 'person subject to immigration control' (PSIC) is defined in s. 13(2) of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:30 pm

@All Zambrano Carers

The EEA Regulations 16 to 16(8) and Article 20 of TFEU is the law and that is what we have to argue our point on not bedroom un-democratic thoughts from un-elected Office workers.

Find the link
http://www.eearegulations.co.uk/

As far as it's not 30 December 2020, the laws apply

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:15 pm

Hi all, just finished speaking with EU resolution centre. The guy I spoke to told me “I have just checked and your application is exactly where it is, you just received your COA not up to a week ago, it was dated 5th but I don’t even know when it was posted. There is no way anything would have been done within one week. Give us a month at least”. I told him I keep calling because my child and I are worried. He told me he understood and asked me not to worry and that there was no point calling. I told him I will keep calling. He assured me he will log in today’s call.

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:18 pm

I forgot, he also told me they have not finished their checks.

Chris90
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Chris90 » Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:45 pm

snooky wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:21 pm
@Chris90

That's Why Zambrano people dont get REMOVAL DIRECTION and even when Home Office refused to confirm your entitlement, they still say YOU DONT NEED ANYTHING to PROOF YOUR RIGHT but work and rent purposes

Zambrano derivative carers dont need leave to enter or remain under british domestic immigration law but their right of leave is in freedom of movement directives

The term 'person subject to immigration control' (PSIC) is defined in s. 13(2) of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996
Makes a lot of sense, I did notice over the years the approach towards us.

I do hope no one get scared throught this process, anxious yes but never be afraid as fear is a lier, I am also sure these guidances have parts not made public.

Look at it this way. I don't think we would have even been given an application form if we wasn't eligible. Notice how long the forms take to come when we requested it, In my opinion they started the checks at that point.

FOLKS PLEASE REMAIN MOTIVATED TO GET YOUR CASE RESOLVED. We gonna be alright in the end not because I said so but the law backs our claim.

Keep the pressure up with confidence and try to remain polite throughout the process.

Best wishes

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Sat Feb 15, 2020 2:22 pm

Chris90 wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 1:45 pm
snooky wrote:
Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:21 pm
@Chris90

Makes a lot of sense, I did notice over the years the approach towards us.

I do hope no one get scared throught this process, anxious yes but never be afraid as fear is a lier, I am also sure these guidances have parts not made public.

Look at it this way. I don't think we would have even been given an application form if we wasn't eligible. Notice how long the forms take to come when we requested it, In my opinion they started the checks at that point.

FOLKS PLEASE REMAIN MOTIVATED TO GET YOUR CASE RESOLVED. We gonna be alright in the end not because I said so but the law backs our claim.

Keep the pressure up with confidence and try to remain polite throughout the process.

Best wishes
Chris90

Good advise to people. The laws back Zambrano derivative carers and we need to stand firm and MOTIVATED.

Mr Home Office would try every trick to stop people using the route but the brave will get through whether through the courts or by the Home Office itself.

Please rest assured..... Dont panick

LULUBABY
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by LULUBABY » Sat Feb 15, 2020 9:13 pm

Thanks Chris90. Thanks Snooky.

Alex6
Newly Registered
Nigeria

Post by Alex6 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:13 am

Hi All, Thanks for this wonderful Forum! My question is... How long (roughly) does it take for the Home office to send back my passport and my daughter's passport & birth certificate back???? As a joint British child carer under Zambrano. Help Please

mubashir1981
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Post by mubashir1981 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:52 am

Alex6 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:13 am
Hi All, Thanks for this wonderful Forum! My question is... How long (roughly) does it take for the Home office to send back my passport and my daughter's passport & birth certificate back???? As a joint British child carer under Zambrano. Help Please
shouldn't be more than 2 weeks

snooky
United Kingdom

Post by snooky » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:13 am

Alex6 wrote:
Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:13 am
Alex6

Your question depends on which Zambrano application made

1. With EEA Zambrano applications, Home Office will hold on to your passport and identity until decision is made. So you are talking about 2-6 months.

2. With EU Settlment Scheme Zambrano DR applications it could take up to 2 months for you to get your identity and passport back. What we have seen is Home Office works fast on sending back your identity under the Settlement Scheme.

In all cases it can really delay extremely