ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sopra Steria password reset

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alpharomeo
Mood:
Iran

Sopra Steria password reset

Post by alpharomeo » Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:55 pm

I completed my naturalization online application this morning and was redirected to the Sopra website which didnt asked me to register as i had an account from my ILR application. Password was incorrect and opted option to reset password and its not sending 6 digit code??????

Any solutions?? thank you

TS22
Newly Registered
United States of America

Re: Sopra Steria password reset

Post by TS22 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:19 pm

I am having same issue. I completed ILR app tonight I have repeatedly asked for the code to be emailed to me and I am receiving nothing so I cannot login to book my appointment.

TS22
Newly Registered
United States of America

Post by TS22 » Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:20 pm

How did you resolve?

alpharomeo
Mood:
Iran

Post by alpharomeo » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:22 pm

TS22 wrote:
Thu Feb 20, 2020 10:19 pm
I am having same issue. I completed ILR app tonight I have repeatedly asked for the code to be emailed to me and I am receiving nothing so I cannot login to book my appointment.
call them at 03301231199 and they will verify you with security questions and then will send you link with code. thank you