ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP applied on 22nd March

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jenny_bha
Newly Registered

HSMP applied on 22nd March

Post by jenny_bha » Mon Apr 11, 2005 8:03 am

Hi,

I HSMP application reached on March 22nd 2005. On the same day 150 GBP was deducted. But still now I have not received my reference number.

Has some one received the reference number?

Thanks

Rex

Post by Rex » Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:37 am

My app. was rec. on 23rd Mar 2005
Got refrence no. on 28th March and Approval on 31st March and received docs on 7th April 2005

Sisil
Newly Registered

Post by Sisil » Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:38 am

Rex, Where are you from and how many points have you climbed.

Rex

Post by Rex » Wed Apr 13, 2005 9:54 am

I am from Pakistan
Claimed 90 points
5 Age
10 Spouse
35 Experience
25 earning
15 education

Talha

Post by Talha » Sat Apr 16, 2005 4:16 pm

Hi there,

Can anyone help?

My application was received by HSMP team on 4th April, 2005 (sent 0n 31 March thru fedex).
- my credit card is not charged yet (as of 16 April)
- No ref. number received

Do I need to contact them or just waitttttttttt.

suggesstions appreciated.

TJ

chivdog
Newly Registered

Post by chivdog » Sun Apr 17, 2005 1:18 pm

Talha wrote:Hi there,

Can anyone help?

My application was received by HSMP team on 4th April, 2005 (sent 0n 31 March thru fedex).
- my credit card is not charged yet (as of 16 April)
- No ref. number received

Do I need to contact them or just waitttttttttt.

suggesstions appreciated.

TJ
Howdy,
I'm in a similar situation. I sent my application on 8 April 2005 by express courier to Doncaster. HO received the application on 12 April 2005 (although they are yet to formally acknowledge receipt). My CC also hasn't been charged yet. A little frustrated, I sent an email to the HSMP Team asking them to acknowledge receipt - I got a prompt reply as follows:

"Please wait at least 2 weeks after you have submitted your application for
the payment clearance process to be completed.

Regards

HSMP Team"

The above HSMP response is fairly vague, but I take it that they will not issue a ref. no. until they get around to deducting the funds from my credit card. Since they have said that this process will take a couple of weeks (they must have recently changed their internal procedures as I have read in this forum that applicants credit cards are usually deducted on the day the application is received), I'm not going to contact them again until of course that time period has passed 'cause I recognise that they must be under the pump.

If you haven't already emailed them, you should do so just in case for your own peace of mind. Let me know if you get the same response. Otherwise, wait out the two week period and let them get on with the job.

cheers,

Talha

Post by Talha » Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:33 pm

Dear Chiv,
Thank you for your suggestion. Since its exactly 2 weeks now so I am going to write to them. I was afraid if there is something wrong with CC....they may send back the documnets (as I read the same story in another thread) but my CC company told me that there was no request yet.

lets keep the hopes up:)

TJ

Talha

Post by Talha » Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:36 pm

This is the reply I got the same day:

'We are unable to trace your application without your date of birth, but it
can take up to 14 working days before payments are cleared.

Regards

HSMP Team'

Seems things have drastically chnaged after 1st April.

chivdog
Newly Registered

Post by chivdog » Sat Apr 23, 2005 6:58 am

Tahla,

I would check with your credit card issuer to ensure that it will not reject the request for a deduction of the 315 pound application fee. My application was returned a couple of days ago for this reason. I've subsequently remitted the whole application again with an international bank draft drawn on the bank of new york for the application fee - to ensure that it doesn't happen again.

cheers,
chivdog

f2k
Diamond Member

Post by f2k » Sun Apr 24, 2005 10:21 am

Talha wrote:This is the reply I got the same day:

'We are unable to trace your application without your date of birth, but it
can take up to 14 working days before payments are cleared.

Regards

HSMP Team'

Seems things have drastically chnaged after 1st April.
I think give it another week, there seems to be a lot of people still waiting for the CC to be charged, infact if you check on this forum you will find a number of guys whose applications were received on or just before your application who are also still waiting.
Seems things have drastically chnaged after 1st April
IMHO it seems they may be 'deliberately' processing the payments slowly so that they can meet their targets of actual processing of applications, cause i think their targets are only from the time applications leave the payment place and are recieved by the HSMP team.