ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Why Its Taking 20 days to stamp the Passport......Any Idea??

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

grant1
Member of Standing

Why Its Taking 20 days to stamp the Passport......Any Idea??

Post by grant1 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:48 am

Hi Guys,

i have been checking the timelines of different people who got there Visa in last 3-4 days, most of them had a difference of 15-20 days between the visa aproval and visa stamping date. anyone know, why is that?? its taking HO almost 3 weeks just to get the passport stamped and send it of to its owner.

Regards

:)

p.s - sorry about strating a new topic but couldnt find anything specific on this issue.

CoolestGuyC
Member of Standing

Post by CoolestGuyC » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:30 am

niw2
Member of Standing

Post by niw2 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:32 am

[Removed, as misguided]
Last edited by niw2 on Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jagacharaja

Post by jagacharaja » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:38 am

That's not on
niw2 wrote: Maybe yours has been denied.

grant1
Member of Standing

Post by grant1 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:54 am

niw2 wrote:You couldnt find another thread on the topic of "why its taking the HO 3 weeks to stamp a passport?". Why am I not surprised? Visas are a privilege, not a right. Maybe yours has been denied.
I Think you have some problems. i have read your few other posts aswell, u r very nasty and angry person. you have no right to talk to people like this on public forum.
Maybe yours has been denied
and this is disgusting. I dnt think whtever you are saying here would make any difference but may your wish come true for yourself.

you are Evil person :evil: with some childhood problems.
Last edited by grant1 on Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

grant1
Member of Standing

Post by grant1 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:55 am

:?

nevadawipes

Post by nevadawipes » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:05 am

niw2 wrote:You couldnt find another thread on the topic of "why its taking the HO 3 weeks to stamp a passport?". Why am I not surprised? Visas are a privilege, not a right. Maybe yours has been denied.
This is an appalling & disgusting Behaviour!!

Administrators, i think this person should be banned and removed from the forum.

:(

khalidmirza
Member of Standing

Post by khalidmirza » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:21 pm

nevadawipes wrote:
This is an appalling & disgusting Behaviour!!

Administrators, i think this person should be banned and removed from the forum.

niw2 seems to me mentally retarded. if he is a high skilled, i am ashamed of him. it is genuine topic why ho should take so long to stamp visa. practically you are a hostage of this system whom my friend is calling a privilage. all civilized countries behave nicely. niw2 needs some basic ethics before writing on this forum

niw2
Member of Standing

Post by niw2 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:27 pm

My apologies, I appear to have misconstrued Grant1's query. My first impression was that it was simply a sarcastic and thus not genuine complaint about the HO's services. My original post has been removed on that basis.

khalidmirza
Member of Standing

Post by khalidmirza » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:26 pm

niw2 wrote:My apologies, I appear to have misconstrued Grant1's query. My first impression was that it was simply a sarcastic and thus not genuine complaint about the HO's services. My original post has been removed on that basis.
now you are man of character. accepting mistake is a very courageous thing. i appreciate your jesture. my brother people here are not accusing home office. believe me or not attittude of HO is slow and who knows how many people have sleepless nights.
i wonder why an application should take months.one has to see only that you are ecnomically active or not. in canada they see your resume in 10 seconds.here we wait for months.we only request that cases should be processed so the people can plan their life.one can feel the pinch of frustration while waiting for such long times. let us all make efforts to help ukba to expedite the cases.

republique
BANNED

Post by republique » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:33 pm

khalidmirza wrote:
niw2 wrote:My apologies, I appear to have misconstrued Grant1's query. My first impression was that it was simply a sarcastic and thus not genuine complaint about the HO's services. My original post has been removed on that basis.
now you are man of character. accepting mistake is a very courageous thing. i appreciate your jesture. my brother people here are not accusing home office. believe me or not attittude of HO is slow and who knows how many people have sleepless nights.
i wonder why an application should take months.one has to see only that you are ecnomically active or not. in canada they see your resume in 10 seconds.here we wait for months.we only request that cases should be processed so the people can plan their life.one can feel the pinch of frustration while waiting for such long times. let us all make efforts to help ukba to expedite the cases.
Which just goes to show how judgmental and jumping to conclusions people are on here when they don't understand completely what is being written

nevadawipes

Post by nevadawipes » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:53 pm

Its good that you have admitted your mistake and apologised to the OP but to be very honest you got all this telling of from all the good and active members of the forum because your comments earlier were disgusting and nasty.

Give respect, Get respect!

khalidmirza
Member of Standing

Re: Why Its Taking 20 days to stamp the Passport......Any Id

Post by khalidmirza » Sun Aug 10, 2008 5:06 am

grant1 wrote:Hi Guys,

i have been checking the timelines of different people who got there Visa in last 3-4 days, most of them had a difference of 15-20 days between the visa aproval and visa stamping date. anyone know, why is that?? its taking HO almost 3 weeks just to get the passport stamped and send it of to its owner.

Regards

Hi granti

You have very rightly opened this topic.It is a very strange phenomina. Initially it takes 8 to 10 weeks for the allocation of case to a case worker. I really do not know how long case worker takes to process and then normally reply is that it is in the next stage of processing. Even then it takes 4 weeks to stamp visa for successful candidates. I would rather say on average for a simple case it takes 12 weeks. so as previously for one year extension passports are held up for 3 to 4 months. how one can expect to seek high skilled job with out papers. we are all in a fix. secondly HO working is inconsistent. It is further complicated by urgent treatment requests by all of us. Urgent treatment effectively means one of your cooleagues is pushed behind in the queue..Does anybody has an idea of the working inside HO, i mean time line time taken to process time taken to stamp, time taken to post etc etc

Regards

:)

p.s - sorry about strating a new topic but couldnt find anything specific on this issue.