ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

cutesweetgal

Post by cutesweetgal » Thu Aug 07, 2008 8:03 pm

OAhmed I Didnt Really Know How Much Time Takes But Well i Just hope Every1 Who Is waiting 4 a reply Gets IT veryy Soon And INSHALLAH we all will get Good news as well i am Praying as i can understand how Hard It Can Be ...Wow meaning I have 2 Wait For A longgg time hmmm I just Hope i can Cope This Wait !
and Lovebird786 dnt worry I can Understand ur scared i am also very scared but dont lose hope i am sure we all will get through this and get good news :) InshAllah

Pharoah_Faisel

Post by Pharoah_Faisel » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:30 pm

Hi all

THe forums been very active lately. Inshallah We all should get a good response. Have faith and dont worry.

“Faith is the art of holding on to things your reason has once accepted in spite of your changing moodsâ€

lovebird786

Post by lovebird786 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:03 pm

thanks cutesweetgal, hopefully we hear something frm them soon, i called them today and said to ring back in 2 days, i just hope to hear from them nex week or the week after cus i canttttttttt wait n e long, :)

vicaego
Newly Registered

Post by vicaego » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:50 am

hi All,

i am waiting for my application since last 3 and half months and what i have learnt from this i would like to share with all of you ppls.

1: The day you filled your application, wait for at least 6 weeks because there is not much chances that you will hear anything from them.If you hear anything before this date there may be the case Interview call from BHC Isb becuase the information you provided is not enough for them thats why they conduct an interview.

2: Website status does change once VAC receive your document back from BHC. But i have seen many cases where ppls received their documents and website status never changed.

3: Calling VAC center is useless this is yet another way of earning money as they are earning on TB test result. Because VAC staff always read the same information which is available on website and they always say please call back in 2 to 3 days.

oahmad - i lived in uk for five years and being overstayed 1 and half year on my student visa. I discussed with my lawyer who advised me to wait becuase nature of my case a bit different As i have got reply back from BHC Islambad regarding application processing time and they advised me the same that your application is in process at the moment as we are unable to make any decision at the moment.

i have waited long and i have no clue how much i have to wait.. on the other hand my wife she is waiting anxiously just like you ppls..

All i wanna say is "Sabaar" and Allah will reward us .... inshallah

cutesweetgal and lovebird786 inshallah everything will be Ok.

shameem

Post by shameem » Fri Aug 08, 2008 9:47 am

I managed to call the VAC this morning. Firstly i was told that the application was being processed........... and to keep ringing after 2 to 3 days. This information is the same as whats on the website anyway. Secondly it can take up to 60 WORKING days to get an answer which is about 11 WEEKS. So those of you who are still waiting it is worth keeping in mind that this timeframe is a realistic one. If you hear before this time then thats a bonus. That means i got a few wks to wait yet :cry:

Faisel your right, after all this time all I have done is stress myself out...theres no point. What will be will be. Hope u have a safe trip and get the visa whilst your out there.

Lovebird 786, Lion and others pls have patience. Make Dua for all.

cutesweetgal

Post by cutesweetgal » Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:55 am

Aww Lionbird786 I Can Understand Where Ur Going N I Do Really Hope INSHALLAH You will get a respong Quick !!!! And For All The People who Have Been waiting As Welll InshAllah :)
vicaego - Thanks For Praying InshAllah we All will Get Good Respond That We Are waiting For ...Shameem dont B upset And Dnt Lose Hope I Am Sure You will get News Soon !! N We All should Pray and Share Our feelings Actully Its Really Nice To share My feelings Here As We All Can Understand What we Are Going Through ..Btw i Heard they Will Be Closing Down For Pakistan Independence Day ..So Another Day Lost :(

cgame

Post by cgame » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:09 am

we applied on the 4th of july and my misses got her visa this week, she collected her passports today, all the waiting is over and inshallah everyone applying will have a positive outcome :D

muzzi17

Post by muzzi17 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:28 am

Nice one Cgame.....Good Luck for your future life

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:45 am

Cgame - thats fantastic news !!! May you and your wife be blessed with happiness and joy in your life!!

Well thats an early July one processed .. inshallah thats provided hope for all of us!! Thats about a 5 week turnaround!!

Keep hope people ... inshallah all our time will come - pray that it brings with it endless joy and happiness.

cutesweetgal

Post by cutesweetgal » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:36 pm

Cgame Congraulations !!! I Hope You And Ur Partner Have A nice Life Ahead :)
And Yeah Oahmed Ur Right It Does Give Us All Hopes 2 N I am Praying We All Get A good Postive Respond INSHALLAH

Pharoah_Faisel

Post by Pharoah_Faisel » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:49 pm

Congratulationnnnnns & Celebrationsssss to CGAME!!!!

very nice to hear that, my wife submitted her application on 9th July. Inshallah her application shouldnt take much longer either. according to the law of physics her application about be processed by end of next week or begining of following week. lool

just packed my weetabix to take with me to pakistan and mosquito repellant which i class as my bare essentials.

Inshallah i'll make dua for us all. going to read jumma now.

Allah-Hafiz

chelsearule
Newly Registered

Post by chelsearule » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:50 pm

Hi All

I was following this forum for some time and decided I should let everyone know that cgame actually applied on the 04 June not the 04 July.

Please cgame provide us with the information again. My wife applied on the 3rd of July and we are still waiting. Hopefully we all will have some feedback soon.

“You will conquer by patience.â€

muzzi17

Post by muzzi17 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:04 pm

i can see Cgame getting excited there and so he should be................well spotted chelsearule i think it is 4th JUNE as well

vicaego
Newly Registered

Post by vicaego » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:13 pm

Cgame Congraulations !!! :wink:
Inshallah everyone else in this forum will hear good news sooner or a bit later INSHALLAH !!!

shameem

Post by shameem » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:27 pm

Mubarak CGAME, I bet ur well chuffed. How exactly did u find out? Did the VAC inform your wife, and how?

Pharoah_Faisel

Post by Pharoah_Faisel » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:59 pm

Aww well, a mistake easily made. So much for the laws of physics, guess my Mrs got another 2 to 3 weeks to wait in that case.

Those 2 hours of excitement i exerienced was good while it lasted..

Allah Hafiz

cgame

Post by cgame » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:49 pm

yes indeed it was 4th june, i had that problem where i was unable to track the application online so decided to email them after 6 weeks they said it was still at the BHC, emailed em this monday again got a reply few hrs later that the passport was ready to collect so inshallah those who have applied in early june should be finding out very shorty

Inshallah everyone will have a positive outcome

thanks

hum786

Post by hum786 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:20 pm

Hi All,

I know how you all feel waiting is really annoying and can lead you to illnesses and stress. BHC need some time to do verifications etc.... so wait patiently for upto 6weeks and then make enquiries. Everybody don't trust the website its a load of bull????????????? Your doing the right thing by calling every 2 - 3 days. it took 11 weeks for ours to go through and beleive me once your hubby & wifes come to live with yuo, you will feel relaxed.

When i went to greet my hubby to the airport i cudnt belive it that he was standing infront of me. I forgot all the stress i went through calling BHC and the VAC. My dua is you all meet your partners just like i did and then tell me was it worth waiting!! This is what we call life its just a load of experience you guys are going through now.

O Allah bless all these ppl waiting to meet their partners ameen.

Inshallah you all will hear next week.

Best Wishes,

xxx

:) :) :)

lion
Newly Registered

Post by lion » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:33 pm

cgame - congratulations, well happy for you mate.
hum786, i think you spot on, there is no point worrying about it, especially as there's not much you can do now.
All the people worried about whether they have submitted the right docs, i would advise you to relax and think about that eventuality IF you dont get the visa.
But inshallah everyone will get theirs.

coolio777
Newly Registered

Post by coolio777 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:06 pm

Good Evening Everyone.
I have been following this site for a few weeks now, but did not feel i had any thing to contribute.
The reason being that we all have had the same or similar issues.
ie. waiting for a reply from (BHC) VAC.

My missus submitted her application on the 16 june 2008, and like everyone on this forum have phoned up Gerry's and checked the web site, but all with the same result no change call back in a few days or web site not working or stating application forwarded to BHC.

Before i may continue with my case issue, I would like to congratulate all those who (over the last month or so) have had the good news of receiving their Visas to enter. Have a happy and prosperous marriage and may allah bless you all.

Any how as i checked the website for any updates yesterday it had finally posted, that the application is ready to collect.
my missus has been down to the isb vac today and collected her passport The visa has been granted some 12 DAYS ago. Very annoying, as vac states over the last 2 weeks that it is still with BHC.
So infact the last 2 odd weeks we have been calling to the vac and being told call back.

i realised long ago that they have been just looking on the web site and reading off what it states there.
so i really stopped calling. But misus continued calling every few days.

So it seems that vac are not working efficiently and they have been receiving the applications back but have not been putting them forward on to the system or that the BHC have not been releasing them to the VAC.

Which ever the case, still goes to the issue of utter incompetence, and has to be levelled at both of them.

So now i have the dilema of trying to get a ticket for her to come over with limited time left.
I wil be putting a complaint in to the vac and bhc as this is unacceptable standards.
especially when you sped so much time and effort and not to mention the stress and anxiety, and the extreme costs, that they provide such a shoddy service.

I suggest those of you that have submitted applications since the begining of june or earlier to ask your spouses to go down to the vac and get them to check if their application have processed and returned to the vac.
Has anyone else received their visa but has been stamped several days or weeks prior?

May all of you that have been waiting n earnest receive your visas very soon. Allah Speed.

Allah hafiz

Pharoah_Faisel

Post by Pharoah_Faisel » Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:26 am

Inshallah i also hope we all get a reply soon.

Ill probably go to the VAC office myself on this comming Thursday, to check on my wifes passport status as some of you people have said, they dont update the website quick enough. This also puts me in two mnds about booking a ticket for her for the return journey, its very cheap if you book in advance but the question is whether the passport will arrive before that date.

INSHALLAH,I HOPE !!!!!!!!!!!

If junes applications are recieving a response now, i think i should be getting a response in about 3 - 4 weeks from now as my wife submitted on 9th July.

But meanwhile i only got 2 nights to go in the UK, then im off to pakistannnnnnnnnnnn!!!!! celebrate independance day there!!!

cgame

Post by cgame » Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:34 pm

just wanted to add my misses had her visa stamped on the 22nd july ....roughly six weeks and its been 2 weeks later we have found out. they say u have to travel within 28 days or there is a fine of around 150 quid not sure if thats true or not but these gerry office's really need to pull there fingers out of there backsides and contact people when they passports have arrived to arrangements can without rushing around like idiots

oahmed

Post by oahmed » Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:59 pm

Faisel - have a fab time. Wishing u a safe journey bro.

I pray that ur wife comes back wiv u inshallah!!

cutesweetgal

Post by cutesweetgal » Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:24 am

i wanted 2 know if there is a point in checking on the site if the passports are back from the embassy or not ? because now i am getting confused :?
also Faisel Bro Dont Worry INSHALLAH your wife will get the visa when your there :)
and hoping and praying INSHALLAH every1 will get a respond soon and good news who are waiting ...

shameem

Post by shameem » Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:37 am

Anyone with any news yet?