ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier1 file submitted...

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jayshree
Newly Registered

Tier1 file submitted...

Post by jayshree » Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:46 am

Hi Freinds,
Today i submitted my Tier1 application. All the documents i submitted i am confident but reagrding the previous earning i doubt so thought lets put up here and will see what you people advise me.
I am working in an company as a full time employee and i had worked part time.
As a proof i have submitted salary slip and 15 month bank statements for my full time but my part time was paid in cash. So i spoke to my employer and they provided me with salary slip signed + Salary certificate regarding my earning and also they provided me form16 and Origianl SARAL form, but i have one fear becoz In SARAL i shud file returns from both sources but i didnt tell my part time employer and he filed the return on my behalf so i had SARAL form stamped by authority only showing part time returned filed but not for full time...Will the BHC reject my case and what i have to do know...please provide me with your advise its urgent...so that my case is approved.
Regards,
Jayshree
Last edited by jayshree on Sat Aug 09, 2008 5:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.

jagacharaja

Re: TIE1 file submitted but with a doubt...pls clarify....?

Post by jagacharaja » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:22 pm

jayshree wrote:Hi Freinds,
Today i submitted my Tier1 application. All the documents i submitted i am confident but reagrding the previous earning i doubt so thought lets put up here and will see what you people advise me.
jayshree wrote:Will the BHC reject my case and what i have to do know...please provide me with your advise its urgent...so that my case is approved.
More knowledgeable members about Indian tax system can address your query but really, what's the point... the application is already submitted isn't it. :roll:

CoolestGuyC
Member of Standing

Post by CoolestGuyC » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:06 pm

Your case sounds similar to this and this. He was also going to submit his application on 08th of August.

mbasaaga

Post by mbasaaga » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:43 pm

absolutely..

CoolestGuyC wrote:Your case sounds similar to this and this. He was also going to submit his application on 08th of August.

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Fri Aug 08, 2008 1:56 pm

You need to two evidence from different sources. You have submitted:

1. Payslips
2. Banks Statements

These two proofs should be sufficient to take you through. Why do you need to worry if something is missing on Tax part?

jayshree
Newly Registered

Post by jayshree » Fri Aug 08, 2008 2:27 pm

Thanks for reply rajesh, but part time work they paid me cash and was not transferred to the bank thats what i am concern up. Do i need to inform BHC regarding this...abt the SARAL

CoolestGuyC
Member of Standing

Re: TIE1 file submitted but with a doubt...pls clarify....?

Post by CoolestGuyC » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:28 pm

jayshree wrote:Hi Freinds,
I am working in an company as a full time employee and i had worked part time.
As a proof i have submitted salary slip and 15 month bank statements for my full time but my part time was paid in cash. So i spoke to my employer and they provided me with salary slip signed + Salary certificate regarding my earning and also they provided me form16 and Origianl SARAL form, but i have one fear becoz In SARAL i shud file returns from both sources but i didnt tell my part time employer and he filed the return on my behalf so i had SARAL form stamped by authority only showing part time returned filed but not for full time...Will the BHC reject my case and what i have to do know...please provide me with your advise its urgent...so that my case is approved.
Regards,
Jayshree
jayshree wrote:Thanks for reply rajesh, but part time work they paid me cash and was not transferred to the bank thats what i am concern up. Do i need to inform BHC regarding this...abt the SARAL

There are two cases here:

Case 1: If you are Vishal Panchal
You have left so much information on this forum that any body can email your details to British High Commission, Mumbai (on bombay.visaenquiries@fco.gov.uk) and complain about you. For instance, I could dig up following information about you:
Details:
Name: Vishal Panchal, Age: 26 years, Education: BSc in Computer Science in 2002-2003 from Jai Hind College Mumbai, Tier 1 Visa application location/date: 08 August 2008, VFS Mumbai
Earning Details:
Actual full time earnings: 3.3 lacs
Fake salary slips for part time earnings: 60 to 70k INR taken from uncle, without any bank statements.

And I guess you would be aware that there is a 10 year ban on persons who have used deception in their visa application. So if you already have applied, may the force be with you.

Case 2: If you are not the above person, you need not worry, here is the reply to your queries:

You must have evidence for any type of earnings(full time or part time) from 2 sources. It can be any two of following:
1. Payslips OR Employer letter
2. Bank statements
3. Tax documents (only SARAL is accepted, not form 16 from employer).

Now you say that your part time earnings was paid in cash, so you are not able to produce Bank statements as evidence for that earnings. This means that the only option for you is SARAL form, which must corroborate with all your earnings. If your SARAL does not agree with your total earnings (Part time and full time both combined), then your application will be straight away rejected (even if all the documents are genuine).

Hence, it was an application suicide when you applied with incomplete/non matching earnings proof, as there is no way an application can be successful without at least 2 proofs for each earning source. So if you have already applied, may the force be with you.

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:05 pm

If it is case1 - you are preparing to waste Tier1 fees of GBP 600. Just save it.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:21 pm

Height of coincidence!

1. Two Indians do the same illegal thing (file tax returns for -guess what- part-time work only) and also file their Tier 1 application on the same day!
2. This post created by jayshree at 10:46am and the post by vishalp edited 7 minutes later, at 10:53am.
3. Both tend to spell friends with "e" first and then "i" (freinds).
:lol:

Anyhow, for the benefit of potential applicants out there, so that they don't make the same mistake -
1. Didn't it occur to jayshree / vishalp that tax returns reflect "annual" earnings of an individual and not "earnings from one source of income"?
2. Did it not come to the applicant's mind that if BHC sees the income being shown through payslips+bank statements not included as taxed income in the tax return, it may raise a HUGE red flag??
3. It won't surprise me if the applicant is oblivious of the fact that unless he has claimed points for earnings between April '07-March'08, tax return will not be accepted as valid evidence??
4. And the fact that if the application is submitted in August, April-March period falls out of the 15 month window for which an applicant can claim points (on basis of income)?

I just wish that the CW who is assinged to this case is as *highly skilled* as the applicant himself!

:roll:
regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!