ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR(M) Questions

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Alexcool121
Newly Registered
Pakistan

FLR(M) Questions

Post by Alexcool121 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:23 pm

Hello to all lovely people. I am writing to get answers for few questions regarding FLR (M) extension. My wife is a british citizen earning more than the required threshold. Please help me understanding the these few questions. Thanks in advance.

1. How many months bank statements and payslips are required. 12 months or last 6 months.

2. We live in rented property and no bills or council tax is in our name so the letters can be from bank and credit card companies. Are these ok???

3. When you start your application online. Do you have to pay for the application before you submit it or do you pay for application and IHS surcharge after you submitted your application???

4. If we use priority same day service. Would we pay for it after submitting the application or we can pay for it before submitting the application?

5. As my partner is earning above the required threshold, do i need to send my bank statements and payslips as well or just hers are enough?

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR(M) Questions

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:26 pm

Please do not tag your questions onto other users topics. I have split your post to your own topic.

1. It depends on how you are meeting the financial requirements.

2. Any letters in both your names.

3. You submit and pay online.

4. You select the option you want based on what is available. You pay the £800 super priority service when you pay the application fee etc and before you can see the appointments available. You cannot pay for it and choose an appointment before you apply online.

5. Only one person needs to meet the requirements and send evidence.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Alexcool121
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Alexcool121 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:34 pm

Thanks for the answers CR001.

My partner is a salaried person earning more than 18600. Would she need to send her 6 month payslips and bank statements or she has to send 12 months payslips and statements.

Thanks.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:37 pm

If employed in current employment for a minimum of 6 months,then only 6 months evidence plus employer letter.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.