ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Notification of grant/variation of immigration bail received while FLR M pending

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Sha2019
Newly Registered
Bangladesh

Notification of grant/variation of immigration bail received while FLR M pending

Post by Sha2019 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 9:31 pm

Hi All

I have recently been granted ILR based on long residence.

Background
My admin review was refused while I had 14 days left to complete 10 years and I became overstayer with my wife and son. I applied for SET LR after AR refusal and have been granted ILR on 27/01/2020.

I also applied for my wife under FLR M on the same day of my ILR application. My wife had attended the biometric on 15/02/2020.

Today 24/02/2020, my wife received “Notification of grant/ variation of immigration bail to a person detained or liable to detained”. The letter also asked to report to an immigration officer at Becket House in next week. And then monthly until further notice.

Can anyone tell me if this is something to worry for my wife’s visa? Is this something part of procedure?

I would appreciate if Zimba, Moderator can comments as you have responded to my case in the past in ILR forum.

Thanks