ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NARIC Certificate for Tier 2 General Visa

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

way2iima
Newly Registered
India

NARIC Certificate for Tier 2 General Visa

Post by way2iima » Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:37 pm

Hi, I am in the process of applying Tier 2 General Visa with RCoS, I have a query regarding the NARIC Certificate. I did my BE-Computer Science & Engineering and PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management) - Finance from 2 different colleges in India.

Queries:

1. Do I need to submit both my UG and PG final degree certificates and transcripts to NARIC-UK or just my PG is fine?

2. Do I need to get the certificate from both the colleges (UG and PG) that the medium of instruction is English and submit it to NARIC-UK or just my PG is fine?

3. I have passed (7.5 score) IELTS-General exam for Canadian Visa a year back, can I use this for UK tier 2 general visa or IELTS-UKVI is a different exam?

It would be very helpful if someone can reply at the earliest please!

poper
Diamond Member
India

Re: NARIC Certificate for Tier 2 General Visa

Post by poper » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:56 pm

1. UG alone would suffice.
2. As above
3. IELTS General and IELTS UKVI are different. You cannot use IELTS General score for UK visa
Any suggestions I make in the forum are out my personal experience and should not be taken as a legal/professional advise.