ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Aplying for citizenship with on going case

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

moctey
Newly Registered

Aplying for citizenship with on going case

Post by moctey » Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:41 am

Hi,

I am just reading the guidance to apply for citizenship and noticed a section about PCN without find the exact answer for my case. I received a PCN for wrongful parking with my moped and I am challenging it because it was a confusing situation. At this stage I have just received the notice to owner and I must make a formal challenge. Since the informal challenge has failed it's likely to go to the PATAS. If my challenge is not allowed will this affect my application ?

Also shall I disclose this in my application if when making my application the case is not yet registered with the PATAS ?

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Aplying for citizenship with on going case

Post by Zerubbabel » Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:42 am

Hello

When you park on a land, you accept a contract that is often displayed. If there is a perceived breach of contract (like you pay 1 hour and stay 1:30), they give you a PCN. That PCN is not a fine. It's a bill. Either you pay it or you challenge it. But it's a civil mater. Merely a disagreement between two people.

It doesn't affect naturalisation.