ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Date of acknowledgement

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alpharomeo
Mood:
Iran

Documents check

Post by alpharomeo » Fri Feb 21, 2020 6:54 pm

Respected Gurus and senior members,

Hope you all are well, I am writing this post to double check the documents I am submitting with my naturalization application as per document checklist (10 years + I year ILR route);

1. Current passport all scan pages.
2. Proof of living in UK - Council tax from 2014-20 and HMRC 10 year employment history.
3. Proof of freedom from immigration time restriction - ILR BRP & ILR approval letter.
4. Language proof - UK masters degree
5. 2 singed references
6. Current BRP
7. Front and stamped pages of previous passports for traveling history.

I dont have any P60 available to hand and please guide me if I can add anyother supporting documents for my application.

Many thanks and regards,

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Documents check

Post by alterhase58 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:22 pm

Item 2 not required - your proof of residency are your passports and BRP. Item 7 is not for proving travel history, but residency. You have the LITUK test (believe just the test ref. is ok)?
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

alpharomeo
Mood:
Iran

Post by alpharomeo » Fri Feb 21, 2020 7:55 pm

"Item 2 not required - your proof of residency are your passports and BRP. Item 7 is not for proving travel history, but residency. You have the LITUK test (believe just the test ref. is ok)?"

Thank you for your prompt reply;
In Document check list it ask for proof of living in UK and I saw some members reply with council tax so that's the reason i included, can I give my previous BRPs as well?

And sorry I forgot to mention LIUK i already have uploaded that, thank you.

Also during the application they were asking full 10 year employment history with start and end dates which i didnt had so included the HMRC letter with full 10 year employement history, is this OK??

Below is the document checklist given at the end of application;

1. Passport issued by your country
2. Proof f living in UK
3. Proof of freedom from immigration time restriction.
4. UK Degree / Language
5. 2 referee
6. Current BRP

Please guide me further if anything missing so I can upload, many thanks in advance.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:00 pm

You only need passports as proof of living in the UK for the last 5 years.

It is EU citizens and their family in the EEA/EU route that have to provide additional documents to prove residnece because their passports are not stamped!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

alpharomeo
Mood:
Iran

Post by alpharomeo » Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:13 pm

CR001 wrote:
Fri Feb 21, 2020 8:00 pm
You only need passports as proof of living in the UK for the last 5 years.

It is EU citizens and their family in the EEA/EU route that have to provide additional documents to prove residnece because their passports are not stamped!!
CR001 thank you for your reply as solid as always. Kind regards and hope rest of my documents are right thats why you didnt mentioned anything else. Thank you

alpharomeo
Mood:
Iran

Date of acknowledgement

Post by alpharomeo » Wed Feb 26, 2020 11:02 pm

Dear Gurus and senior members,

I Have applied for my naturalization application submitted online dated 18/02/2020 and submitted biometrics on 23/02/2020.

I haven't received any acknowledgement since I have submitted my application?? can any please tell me how others have received their acknowledgement either by email or post?? and how long it takes to have acknowledgement for the submission of application. thank you.

Kind regards.

alpharomeo
Mood:
Iran

Re: Date of acknowledgement

Post by alpharomeo » Thu Feb 27, 2020 7:33 am

Thank you for merging this post, please advice on the query asw ell, thank you.

Regards,