ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR by post & orignal Pass notification for life in the

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

katatonia
Newly Registered

ILR by post & orignal Pass notification for life in the

Post by katatonia » Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:09 pm

I got my ILR today by post, and the werid thing that i got my orignal Pass notification for life in the uk back with it, are they normally send it back or they done mistake??
IN AN form if i ticked that i passed the Pass life in the uk to get my settlement do i still need to give this Pass notification for life in the uk with the AN application form? :roll:

Thank You

republique
BANNED

Re: ILR by post & orignal Pass notification for life in

Post by republique » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:15 pm

katatonia wrote:I got my ILR today by post, and the werid thing that i got my orignal Pass notification for life in the uk back with it, are they normally send it back or they done mistake??
IN AN form if i ticked that i passed the Pass life in the uk to get my settlement do i still need to give this Pass notification for life in the uk with the AN application form? :roll:

Thank You
you get it back and it is up to you

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:44 am

Keep it safe for your AN application.
Life in the UK Test Terms and Conditions wrote:Your Results Notification Letter is an important document. Please keep it safe as no replacement will be issued if you lose or damage it.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Liberal Immigrant

Post by Liberal Immigrant » Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:47 pm

katatonia wrote:I got my ILR today by post, and the werid thing that i got my orignal Pass notification for life in the uk back with it, are they normally send it back or they done mistake??

Thank You
how long did it take for ur ILR to be processed?

katatonia
Newly Registered

Post by katatonia » Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:32 pm

Liberal Immigrant wrote:

Thank You
how long did it take for ur ILR to be processed?
Application sent on 19/5/08 , I received my ILR on 7/8/08