ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

asylum fresh claim processing time

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

senu14
Sri Lanka

Re: asylum fresh claim processing time

Post by senu14 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:52 pm

Mba88 wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 12:50 am
Hi everyone. I submitted my fresh claim 17 February 2018.. Last august i complain about of delay my get a decision.. 29 august they reply and they give me 6 month timescal. 2 january 202o they send a letter for update document.. I send its 16 january.. Almost 4 week later they send me a letter for biometric fingerprint within 5 working day . Mention there need to an appointment from any service and support centre. 19 february i give thats is lunar house, croydon.. Anybody think its good or bad....
Hi,
I believe it is a good sign because further submission unit don't send biometric for every cases. everyone I know who did biometric got granted.
could you please let me know how did you made complaint. I did mine 26th October 2018 and still waiting ,didn't hear anything

Mba88
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Mba88 » Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:19 pm

senu14 wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:52 pm
Mba88 wrote:
Hi everyone. I submitted my fresh claim 17 February 2018.. Last august i complain about of delay my get a decision.. 29 august they reply and they give me 6 month timescal. 2 january 202o they send a letter for update document.. I send its 16 january.. Almost 4 week later they send me a letter for biometric fingerprint within 5 working day . Mention there need to an appointment from any service and support centre. 19 february i give thats is lunar house, croydon.. Anybody think its good or bad....
Hi,
I believe it is a good sign because further submission unit don't send biometric for every cases. everyone I know who did biometric got granted.
could you please let me know how did you made complaint. I did mine 26th October 2018 and still waiting ,didn't hear anything
Thanks for your reply.. I complaints via email.. complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk. Its very helpful for boost up to take a decision..

Jjrrb
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Jjrrb » Tue Feb 25, 2020 10:47 am

Seloo wrote:
Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:06 pm
moore100 wrote:
Mon Feb 03, 2020 11:06 am
Hello everyone .. please I need advice because I dobt understand what home office email me below.

It maybe helpful if I explain that whilst we aim to make timely decisions on all asylum claims, some claims may take longer if they are complex. I can confirm that we are aware of your asylum claim and we are striving to conclude your claim within the next four weeks, barring any unforeseen circumstances.

Can I know the meaning of .. barring any unforeseen circumstances.

Thank you.
I understand that you haven't had your main interview yet. However, the HO email seems very positive as if they are saying we are going to take decision and no need for the main interview. In this case it would not be possible to refuse your application without interviewing you first and therefore you are very much likely to be granted without interview.

Hello,
I’m sorry I’m new to this forum and if I have replied on the wrong page.but this is a burning question I too had an email from home office saying my BRP on my way but unfortunately I revived ARC card. It’s been nearly one year since I had my interview. I didn’t have another interview.
Email says application has been successful because so, is that mean I don’t have any interview and why did they send ARC then? Very much confused and worried. If someone can answer it would be so appreciated.

Yahas76
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Yahas76 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:08 pm

Yahas76 wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:21 pm
Chidiebube wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:58 pm
Most of the requests on this site are about time frame. I think it is only God that knows specific time frames. I know it is unique to this generation because we have become impatient due to availability of technology. Every case is unique and will be treated according to it's own merits. Mine took over 2 months that was about 10 weeks, some 3 months, even 5 months .Honestly, there is no time frame, just patiently wait for them to reply you. Cheers!
Thanks for your detailed reply once again, agreed with you regarding patience 😊 .... I understand what you tried to say ... Hopefully everything will go smooth ...

Have a very nice day.

👍🙏👌
Dear Chidiebube & All,

Kindly be informed that i called Migrant Help last Monday to get an update on my Asylum support section 95, they said we will send the chase email to Home Office and will get back to you, they just called me now and informed me that HO refused my application on 7th February 2020 as HO confirmed yesterday to Migrant Help about it through an email.

As per Migrant Help that HO didn't mentioned the reason and also HO didn't send me any letter either through post, Migrant Help confirmed my postal address and informed me that they are going to send another email to HO to send me the letter and mention the Refusal reason so i can act accordingly like Clear that reason or re apply.

Let me tell u in detail that i am having long term medical condition (Diabetes and Depressing/ Anxiety) and currently i m living with my Aunty, i requested in the application to provide me housing near by my Aunty it will help me, i am thinking may be HO refused it and want to give me housing in dispersal area.

Please advice me that why HO turned down my application and what i can do now ???

Waiting for you advice .....

Have a good day.

wikki
BANNED
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by wikki » Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:51 pm

Hi everyone.

For those who have already been to their main interview, were your fingerprints/biometrics taken that day?

moore100
Nigeria

Post by moore100 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:04 pm

Yes , you will have your fingerprint and biometric done on same day before your main interview started ok.

wikki
BANNED
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by wikki » Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:20 pm

moore100 wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 9:04 pm
Yes , you will have your fingerprint and biometric done on same day before your main interview started ok.
Ah I see, thanks for your quick reply

Joe15
United Kingdom

Post by Joe15 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:19 pm

Claimed Asylum 2012, Appeal right exhausted by end of 2017.
Further submission submitted on 2/1/2020 based on new evidence.
An email sent on 24/2/2020 for further evidence to be submitted to consider Article 8 as well. Evidence will be submitted on the 3rd Feb by post.
25/2/2020 biometric enrolment letters received, an appointment for biometric was booked for the 20/3/2020 earliest date available.

Is asking for further evidence as well as sending biometric enrolment, any good sign?

Violetsareblue
United Kingdom

Post by Violetsareblue » Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:32 pm

wikki wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:51 pm
Hi everyone.

For those who have already been to their main interview, were your fingerprints/biometrics taken that day?
My fingerprint and biometric was done on my screening interview. I didn’t do another one on main interview as interviewer didn’t say anything about redoing them

wikki
BANNED
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by wikki » Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:34 pm

Violetsareblue wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 11:32 pm
wikki wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 7:51 pm
Hi everyone.

My fingerprint and biometric was done on my screening interview. I didn’t do another one on main interview as interviewer didn’t say anything about redoing them

Me too, my biometrics were not taken during my main interview. I just found it strange as someone said they took his. I guess cases are different and it is not really a big deal.

Stillwaiting2020
Cameroon

Hi I need a help I am new here

Post by Stillwaiting2020 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:46 pm

Hi, I sent application to upper Tribunal for permission in london,but I received decision with home office envelope and address in Scotland is it proper? but lat 2 years when I sent permission to upper Tribunal in London,the decision came from upper Tribunal London with Tribunal envelope, I need advice, I did without solicitor because solicitors here has failed me.

Yahas76
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Hi I need a help I am new here

Post by Yahas76 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 3:58 pm

Stillwaiting2020 wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:46 pm
Hi, I sent application to upper Tribunal for permission in london,but I received decision with home office envelope and address in Scotland is it proper? but lat 2 years when I sent permission to upper Tribunal in London,the decision came from upper Tribunal London with Tribunal envelope, I need advice, I did without solicitor because solicitors here has failed me.
Dear Stillwaiting2020,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Kindly can you tell me the complete procedure to apply to Upper Tribunal as my Asylum support Section 95 is refused by Home office ????

I will also apply by myself.

I am waiting for your reply.

Have a good day.

Best Regard’s .....

Stillwaiting2020
Cameroon

Post by Stillwaiting2020 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:22 pm

Hi,contact ASAP
for appeal against section 95 refusal they are very good in that,they Will help you make appeal and also represent you in the court,very professional people,the service is free,the appeal I did by myself is asylum refusal not section 95.Thanks,

Yahas76
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Yahas76 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 9:26 pm

Stillwaiting2020 wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 4:22 pm
Hi,contact ASAP
for appeal against section 95 refusal they are very good in that,they Will help you make appeal and also represent you in the court,very professional people,the service is free,the appeal I did by myself is asylum refusal not section 95.Thanks,
Dear,

Thanks alot for your advice, please let me know that how to lodge an appeal ????

Best Regards ....

senu14
Sri Lanka

Post by senu14 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:13 pm

Joe15 wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:19 pm
An email sent on 24/2/2020 for further evidence to be submitted to consider Article 8 as well. Evidence will be submitted on the 3rd Feb by post.
25/2/2020 biometric enrolment letters received, an appointment for biometric was booked for the 20/3/2020 earliest date available.

Is asking for further evidence as well as sending biometric enrolment, any good sign?
Hi ,
It is good sign and I believe you will hear positive decision after biometric.
could you kindly tell me which email address you used to send new evidence and did you done it yourself.
because I want send new evidence and I asked to do it my solicitor behalf of me but I am not sure they did it or not. I didn't received any confirmation regarding submitted new evidence yet and waiting biometric

senu14
Sri Lanka

Post by senu14 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:17 pm

Mba88 wrote:
Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:19 pm
senu14 wrote:
Mba88 wrote:
Hi,
Thanks for your reply.. I complaints via email.. complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk. Its very helpful for boost up to take a decision..
Hi,
Thank you for your reply and I used same email address send complaint begin of this month but didn't receive any response yet. that is why I ask you which email you have used . after how long did you get response from them for your complaint.

Mba88
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Mba88 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:47 pm

senu14 wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:17 pm
Mba88 wrote:
senu14 wrote:
Mba88 wrote:
Hi,
Hi,
Thank you for your reply and I used same email address send complaint begin of this month but didn't receive any response yet. that is why I ask you which email you have used . after how long did you get response from them for your complaint.
Hi yesterday i got good news from home office. They grant my claim.. I send a normal complain via my personal email.. Normally they respons within 20 working day and they tell you how much time need to take a decision for your case.. After thats if need they tell you for update documents.. If not they give you decision without uptade document.. I have not a solicitor, i do it myself.. My time line is
Submit documents- 17 feb 2018
Send me a letter for update documents 2 jan 2020
Send me a letter letter for biometric enrolment
Yesterday send me grant letter..
Waiting for brp

Joe15
United Kingdom

Post by Joe15 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:03 am

senu14 wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:13 pm
Joe15 wrote:

Hi ,
could you kindly tell me which email address you used to send new evidence and did you done it yourself.
because I want send new evidence and I asked to do it my solicitor behalf of me but I am not sure they did it or not. I didn't received any confirmation regarding submitted new evidence yet and waiting biometric
Hi
Thank you so much for your kind message.
The email was sent to my solicitor which then got forwarded to me. The further evidence requested by the home office was handed to my solicitor which I presume they sent it on to the further Submission department in the address provided in the email I received. but I did not get confirmation.

senu14
Sri Lanka

Post by senu14 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:03 am

Mba88 wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:47 pm
senu14 wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:17 pm
Mba88 wrote:
senu14 wrote:

Hi,
Hi,
Hi yesterday i got good news from home office. They grant my claim.. I send a normal complain via my personal email.. Normally they respons within 20 working day and they tell you how much time need to take a decision for your case.. After thats if need they tell you for update documents.. If not they give you decision without uptade document.. I have not a solicitor, i do it myself.. My time line is
Submit documents- 17 feb 2018
Send me a letter for update documents 2 jan 2020
Send me a letter letter for biometric enrolment
Yesterday send me grant letter..
Waiting for brp
Hi,
Thank you so much for your quick response.
I am so happy for you now its time to enjoy your freedom. you have been waiting more than me I submitted October 2018.
I am so stressful because it is been 20days pass but didn't get response for complaint. I am in positive mind that I will get grant too because my one daughter British citizen and other one born UK and lived more than 7 years now . My solicitor said go for one day service and applied our visa through British child then I will get it same day. but I cant spend huge money for that .please tell us do you get benefits rights or not once you received your brp card. I believe people get benefits right through further submission successful application. that is why I am waiting this long because if I go for paying application we will loose it.
congratulations for you…!!!

senu14
Sri Lanka

Post by senu14 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:08 am

Joe15 wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:03 am
senu14 wrote:
Joe15 wrote:

Hi ,
Hi
The email was sent to my solicitor which then got forwarded to me. The further evidence requested by the home office was handed to my solicitor which I presume they sent it on to the further Submission department in the address provided in the email I received. but I did not get confirmation.
Hi,
Thank you for your reply. it could be they don't send any confirmation then. I was thinking solicitor did sent or not. these days biometric not taken by post office isn't it do we have to visit HO branch. I am waiting to hear biometric letters came for us . please tell me biometric letters came to you or your solicitors address
Thank you.

Stillwaiting2020
Cameroon

Hi joe

Post by Stillwaiting2020 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:28 am

Hi joe,sorry I am new here,what documents did you submit for article 8 and how did you go about it,because that's the application I will like to make soon

Yahas76
Mood:
Pakistan

Post by Yahas76 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:35 pm

Yahas76 wrote:
Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:08 pm
Yahas76 wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 4:21 pm
Chidiebube wrote:
Mon Jan 27, 2020 2:58 pm
Most of the requests on this site are about time frame. I think it is only God that knows specific time frames. I know it is unique to this generation because we have become impatient due to availability of technology. Every case is unique and will be treated according to it's own merits. Mine took over 2 months that was about 10 weeks, some 3 months, even 5 months .Honestly, there is no time frame, just patiently wait for them to reply you. Cheers!
Thanks for your detailed reply once again, agreed with you regarding patience 😊 .... I understand what you tried to say ... Hopefully everything will go smooth ...

Have a very nice day.

👍🙏👌
Dear Chidiebube & All,

Kindly be informed that i called Migrant Help last Monday to get an update on my Asylum support section 95, they said we will send the chase email to Home Office and will get back to you, they just called me now and informed me that HO refused my application on 7th February 2020 as HO confirmed yesterday to Migrant Help about it through an email.

As per Migrant Help that HO didn't mentioned the reason and also HO didn't send me any letter either through post, Migrant Help confirmed my postal address and informed me that they are going to send another email to HO to send me the letter and mention the Refusal reason so i can act accordingly like Clear that reason or re apply.

Let me tell u in detail that i am having long term medical condition (Diabetes and Depressing/ Anxiety) and currently i m living with my Aunty, i requested in the application to provide me housing near by my Aunty it will help me, i am thinking may be HO refused it and want to give me housing in dispersal area.

Please advice me that why HO turned down my application and what i can do now ???

Waiting for you advice .....

Have a good day.

Dear All,

kindly advice accordingly regrading my application which is refused for Asylum support Section 95.

HO didn't send me the refusal letter and i dont know the reason for refusal as well.

Should i lodge an appeal with the First Tier Tribunal (Asylum Support) ????

waiting for your advice.

have a good day.

Best Regard's

Stillwaiting2020
Cameroon

Re:

Post by Stillwaiting2020 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:12 pm

Hi,try to get the refusal letter from Home office to know why your application is refused and also to know if you have right of appeal,if you don't have right of appeal,you can make fresh application,attached a letter from your G.p or Mental health team if you have one,in the application don't tell them that you want to stay close with your Aunty,also get letter from your Aunty saying the reasons why she cannot accommodation you,you can say going to another city will have negative effects on your mental health,moreover Nass support you don't have a choice,I was In England and I was sent to Scotland where I don't have anybody it is really frustrating and stressful going to a city you didn't plan for due to accommodation.

Yahas76
Mood:
Pakistan

Re: Re:

Post by Yahas76 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:42 pm

Stillwaiting2020 wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:12 pm
Hi,try to get the refusal letter from Home office to know why your application is refused and also to know if you have right of appeal,if you don't have right of appeal,you can make fresh application,attached a letter from your G.p or Mental health team if you have one,in the application don't tell them that you want to stay close with your Aunty,also get letter from your Aunty saying the reasons why she cannot accommodation you,you can say going to another city will have negative effects on your mental health,moreover Nass support you don't have a choice,I was In England and I was sent to Scotland where I don't have anybody it is really frustrating and stressful going to a city you didn't plan for due to accommodation.
Dear Stillwaiting2020,

Really thanks a lot for your valuable / detailed reply, its really appreciated.

Ok, i will send an email shortly to Home office on below mentioned emails to send me the letter of refusal, then will act accordingly.

AsylumSupportAssessmentTeam2@homeoffice.gov.uk

complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Or can tell me any Email address + Contact Number of Home Office to contact, it will help me.

I will update you accordingly.

Have a Good day.

Joe15
United Kingdom

Post by Joe15 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:59 pm

senu14 wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:08 am
Joe15 wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:03 am
senu14 wrote:
Joe15 wrote:

Hi ,
Hi
Hi,
Thank you for your reply. it could be they don't send any confirmation then. I was thinking solicitor did sent or not. these days biometric not taken by post office isn't it do we have to visit HO branch. I am waiting to hear biometric letters came for us . please tell me biometric letters came to you or your solicitors address
Thank you.
The biometric Enrolment was sent directly to the solicitor. The post office no longer offer biometric scanning, the letter has a number which you'll have to call within 5 day of receiving the letter to make an appointment at one of their centre.