ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Online naturalisation

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

tarsheen
Newly Registered
India

Citizenship

Post by tarsheen » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:19 pm

Hi

Can you please advise whether I can travel for 2 weeks to India and 1 month to canada after applying for citizenship

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Citizenship

Post by alterhase58 » Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:33 pm

You are free to travel after submitting your application and biometrics. Note that UKVI may still contact you for clarifications or further documents so best to have someone check your mail whilst you are away.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

tarsheen
Newly Registered
India

Online naturalisation

Post by tarsheen » Sat Feb 29, 2020 1:56 pm

Hi Team

In the online naturalisation form, there is a question about previous uk visa date of application, I am bit confused whether it means date of appointment or date of online submission of the Form of all the previous uk visas.

Regards
Tarsheen

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Online naturalisation

Post by alterhase58 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:08 am

Provide whichever date you have available, or provide best estimate.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.