ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Wife Tier 2 Dependent Extension Few Questions

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Expat2009
Newly Registered

Re: Wife Tier 2 Dependent Extension Few Questions

Post by Expat2009 » Sat Feb 29, 2020 7:51 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:36 am
sheeno34 wrote:
Thu Feb 27, 2020 10:29 am
Hi CR001,

HO charge me £2000.00 for IHS after I enter my ILR expiry date is that mean she will get five years visa this time & if thats correct that would be great because her visa was just 20 months
I did clearly state to put your ILR expiry date as 2023 and the day/month you are planning to submit!! A PBS Dependent extension when the main PBS visa holder has got ILR, is for 3 years as has already been mentioned in this topic.
CR001 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 6:07 pm
You need to put an expiry date for your ilr as day month 2023 to get the correct fee. You don't put your last tier 2 expiry date.
If you put your ILR expiry date, you end up paying 5 years of NHS surcharge, whereas the visa you get is for 3 years only? facing outrageous, or am I missing something?

Sorry, just re-read, the statement, so just need to add 3 years from the date of application, NOT the actual expiry date of the ILR BRP expiry date (the latter is likely to be 4-5 years, which is why the system asks for £2k)