ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

will l be granted resident permit in the UK

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Rudgbet
Newly Registered

will l be granted resident permit in the UK

Post by Rudgbet » Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:36 pm

l am a cuban citizen but overstay in the UK for almost 2 years, now l wanted to go back to cuba, but l am told l can not go back because l stay out of cuba for more years and it is a against the law.

now l wanted to know what will happen to me in the UK now, since l am also illegal

Rudgbet
Newly Registered

Re: will l be granted resident permit in the UK

Post by Rudgbet » Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:50 pm

Rudgbet wrote:l am a cuban citizen but overstay in the UK for almost 2 years, now l wanted to go back to cuba, but l am told l can not go back because l stay out of cuba for more years and it is a against the law.

now l wanted to know what will happen to me in the UK now, since l am also illegal

sakura
Diamond Member

Post by sakura » Sun Aug 10, 2008 10:42 am

Rudgbet wrote:l am a cuban citizen but overstay in the UK for almost 2 years, now l wanted to go back to cuba, but l am told l can not go back because l stay out of cuba for more years and it is a against the law.

What visa are you applying for, to remain in the UK, and when did you apply? Have you sought any legal advice (e.g. from any organisations or qualified legal experts that deal with Latin American/Cuban immigration issues)?

Also, why is your post in the US immigration section?

Rudgbet
Newly Registered

Post by Rudgbet » Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:38 am

l am a cuban citizen but overstayed in the UK for almost 2 years, now l that l wanted to go back to cuba, a friend told me that staying more then one year out of cuba means cuba will not accept me and l am also illegal in the UK.

l wanted to know what will happen to me in the UK, since l am also illegal in the UK