ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Long Parent name in Child's first passport

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

farogty
Newly Registered
Egypt

Long Parent name in Child's first passport

Post by farogty » Sat Feb 29, 2020 10:21 pm

Hi guys,

Me and my wife received our ILR in October 2019. My two daughters were born in the UK and we have received their neutralisation certificates. I am now filling their paper passport application form at the moment. The reason for not applying online is that I need to use the 1 week service and they just accept the paper application (we are travelling soon and I don't want to risk any delay)

I am filling the passport application now and I am not sure how to write in the mother's. My wife's full name (in her passport and in the kids birth certificates) is longer than the spaces available in the paper application.
Any suggestions please how to write it?

Thanks

farogty
Newly Registered
Egypt

Re: Long Parent name in Child's first passport

Post by farogty » Sat Feb 29, 2020 11:33 pm

Sorry another question please, The guidance stated that if the ILR is through the EU Settlement scheme to put the UAN number in Section 8. However, our ILR is not though the EU settlement schemes, Where shall I put the UAN number of the ILR details ?
Thanks