ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation Question

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Naturalisation Queries

Post by alterhase58 » Fri Feb 28, 2020 10:44 pm

It's your photograph - you glue it on.
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

SHSHSH
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by SHSHSH » Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:59 am

Thanks for that.
I have completed online Naturalisation application form and come up with list of documents to be scan and upload . Just to double check with you documents is correct and not required any more documents.
1.Proof of living in the UK for Mr xxxxx (My passport is the proof of living in the UK?)
3.Mr xxxxx proof of freedom from immigration time restrictions ( BRP CARD is proof of freedom from immigration time restrictions ?)
4.The degree certificate for Mr xxxxxx to prove the level of English language required (my uk Degree cert)
5.Two referee declarations for Mr xxxx ( Two referee)
6.Current Biometric Residence Permit for Mr xxxxxxx (My BRP card)
Do I need to add more documents to the above list or it suffice the requirement of Naturalisation appl?
I have also booked an appointment with UKCVAS and I did not uploaded my documents yet because I have a query with relates to that.
1. I scanned all my documents in colour not in grey or black and white. On UKCVAS website clearly mention documents scan in greyscale or blackwhite and not in colour.
My question, can we scan in colour or it must in greyscale or blackwhite and not in colour what UKCVAS instructed on their website.

Thanks you for your help.

alterhase58
Germany

Post by alterhase58 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:19 am

SHSHSH wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 10:59 am
Thanks for that.
I have completed online Naturalisation application form and come up with list of documents to be scan and upload . Just to double check with you documents is correct and not required any more documents.
1.Proof of living in the UK for Mr xxxxx (My passport is the proof of living in the UK?) Yes
3.Mr xxxxx proof of freedom from immigration time restrictions ( BRP CARD is proof of freedom from immigration time restrictions ?)Yes
4.The degree certificate for Mr xxxxxx to prove the level of English language required (my uk Degree cert) Yes
5.Two referee declarations for Mr xxxx ( Two referee) Yes
6.Current Biometric Residence Permit for Mr xxxxxxx (My BRP card) Yes
Do I need to add more documents to the above list or it suffice the requirement of Naturalisation appl?
I have also booked an appointment with UKCVAS and I did not uploaded my documents yet because I have a query with relates to that.
1. I scanned all my documents in colour not in grey or black and white. On UKCVAS website clearly mention documents scan in greyscale or blackwhite and not in colour.
My question, can we scan in colour or it must in greyscale or blackwhite and not in colour what UKCVAS instructed on their website.
Best to stick with the UKVCAS instruction. Don't know whether it would be an issue.
Thanks you for your help.
for LITUK you have provide the reference number?
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

SHSHSH
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by SHSHSH » Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:30 pm

Yes I provided LITUK reference number when I was filling online application and I will also upload LITUK cert with the above list of documents.

Thanks you for your all help!

SHSHSH
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Naturalisation Question

Post by SHSHSH » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:18 pm

Hi All Gurus,

I have recently applied for Naturalisation and I would like to ask you a question with relates to my previous immigration history will affect on naturalisation are as follows.

1. March-2014 applied for Tier 1 Entrepreneur was refused with appeal rights. All appeals right exhausted March-2015. I applied fresh application before the expiry of section 3C within 28 days and my application was approved.
My question is: I have the right to work as an employee and director of my company during March-2014 Till March 2015.?
Thank you for your help.

SHSHSH
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Naturalisation Question

Post by SHSHSH » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:19 pm

Zimba and all other Gurus:

1. March-2014 applied for Tier 1 Entrepreneur was refused with appeal rights. All appeals right exhausted March-2015. I applied fresh application before the expiry of section 3C within 28 days and my application was approved and I was not in payroll for those years (Mar-2014 -Mar 2015), but I made a mistake on my online naturalisation application where I entered/provided in employment history I am currently an employee with my company and as a director of my company from March-2014 till date.
I am concern UKVA might think I am was on payroll and they might refuse my naturalisation based on the information provided to them. Pls assist me in that what will be the outcomes based on your experience and what I can do before they take the decision to rectify that mistake.?

Many thanks in advance for your great effort in helping us by sharing your experience.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Naturalisation Question

Post by zimba » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:45 pm

SHSHSH wrote:
Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:19 pm
Zimba and all other Gurus:

1. March-2014 applied for Tier 1 Entrepreneur was refused with appeal rights. All appeals right exhausted March-2015. I applied fresh application before the expiry of section 3C within 28 days and my application was approved and I was not in payroll for those years (Mar-2014 -Mar 2015), but I made a mistake on my online naturalisation application where I entered/provided in employment history I am currently an employee with my company and as a director of my company from March-2014 till date.
I am concern UKVA might think I am was on payroll and they might refuse my naturalisation based on the information provided to them. Pls assist me in that what will be the outcomes based on your experience and what I can do before they take the decision to rectify that mistake.?

Many thanks in advance for your great effort in helping us by sharing your experience.
I do not know. Wait to hear back
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice