ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

General Discussion During Naturalisation Application Process

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Scar
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: General Discussion During Naturalisation Application Process

Post by Scar » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:14 pm

Luna149 wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:16 pm
Scar wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 1:35 pm
Hi I received this email from ***CaseworkEnquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk
UK Visas and Immigration
Permanent Migration
The Capital
Old Hall Street
Liverpool

We aim to process all applications within 6 months from the date submitted. However, in certain circumstances this target is not possible. Following our assessment of your case, unfortunately it appears your application will not be processed within the 6 month target. We expect to make a decision on your application as soon as possible, but we will write to you again if this is not going to be possible.

Yours sincerely

Managed Migration Support Team

Home Office

What can I take from this email? Is my case with a caseworker now? Has is just been assigned to a caseworker?
Any other information would be appreciated
Thank you
Have you sent an email to them?? And reply to you
No they are writing because it has been 6 months since I submitted my application

Luna149
United Kingdom

Post by Luna149 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:22 pm

Scar wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:14 pm
Luna149 wrote:
Scar wrote:
UK Visas and Immigration
Permanent Migration
The Capital
Old Hall Street
Liverpool

We aim to process all applications within 6 months from the date submitted. However, in certain circumstances this target is not possible. Following our assessment of your case, unfortunately it appears your application will not be processed within the 6 month target. We expect to make a decision on your application as soon as possible, but we will write to you again if this is not going to be possible.

Yours sincerely

Home Office

What can I take from this email? Is my case with a caseworker now? Has is just been assigned to a caseworker?
Thank you
No they are writing because it has been 6 months since I submitted my application
Don't worry as they said they will process it ASAP!
That is good I think won't take long
Is your application straight forward

Scar
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Scar » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:33 pm

Luna149 wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:22 pm
Scar wrote:
Luna149 wrote:
Scar wrote:
UK Visas and Immigration
Permanent Migration
The Capital
Old Hall Street
Liverpool

Yours sincerely

Home Office

Thank you

I don't know.. I filled it my self without help from a solicitor. I got refugee status through court after being refused by HO and I was unemployed for couple of years for health reasons I didn't explain in the application and I struggled financially so my credit report has couple of defaults
Saying that I never broke immigration laws or any other laws and have 5 years refugee plus 1 year ilr
Is that straight forward?

Luna149
United Kingdom

Post by Luna149 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:42 pm

Scar wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:33 pm
Luna149 wrote:
Scar wrote:
Luna149 wrote:

I don't know.. I filled it my self without help from a solicitor. I got refugee status through court after being refused by HO and I was unemployed for couple of years for health reasons I didn't explain in the application and I struggled financially so my credit report has couple of defaults
Saying that I never broke immigration laws or any other laws and have 5 years refugee plus 1 year ilr
I don't think you have any problems
I am also refuge and I filled by myself without solistor. I think they are delay with lots of people
Just emails them next week for an update Or visit your MP

Scar
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Scar » Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:48 pm

Luna149 wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:42 pm
Scar wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 4:33 pm
Luna149 wrote:
Scar wrote:

I hope so

I don't think you have any problems
I am also refuge and I filled by myself without solistor. I think they are delay with lots of people
Just emails them next week for an update Or visit your MP

Scar
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Scar » Mon Mar 02, 2020 1:46 pm

Anyone knows if receiving an email from CaseworkEnquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk means that my application is assigned to a case worker?
This is the email

Yours sincerely

Home Office

PPTP
Mood:
Madagascar

Post by PPTP » Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:28 pm

Hello Guys.

I received the same right now! I think they try to follow the regulations now :)

Scar
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Scar » Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:18 pm

PPTP wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 4:28 pm
Hello Guys.

I received the same right now! I think they try to follow the regulations now :)

What's the sender's email address?

PPTP
Mood:
Madagascar

Post by PPTP » Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:18 pm

Scar wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 5:18 pm
PPTP wrote:
Hello Guys.

It is from
nationalitysupportteamfmt@homeoffice.gov.uk

Scar
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Scar » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:26 pm

PPTP wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 6:18 pm
Scar wrote:
PPTP wrote:
Hello Guys.

It is from
That's different to mine. Did it say an address at the beginning of the email? Like London or Manchester?

Sous49
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Sous49 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:23 pm

From my observation I noticed that they lately stopped giving any adequate feedback and it is the same sentences they are using regardless of the email you use.
While a month or more ago some had given some proper updates
Looks like there is some instruction to only use general replies

PPTP
Mood:
Madagascar

Post by PPTP » Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:45 pm

Scar wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:26 pm
PPTP wrote:
Scar wrote:
PPTP wrote:
Hello Guys.

It is from
That's different to mine. Did it say an address at the beginning of the email? Like London or Manchester?
No any addresses. Just simple hello and saying we are delaying because we don’t care about your application 😂
I am so fed up with this home office. The most irresponsible government structure.

Scar
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Scar » Tue Mar 03, 2020 8:12 am

PPTP wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 10:45 pm
Scar wrote:
Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:26 pm
PPTP wrote:
Scar wrote:

It is from
No any addresses. Just simple hello and saying we are delaying because we don’t care about your application 😂
I am so fed up with this home office. The most irresponsible government structure.
When did the HO receive your application? And was this email a response for an email you sent them?

Papy
Newly Registered
Cameroon

Post by Papy » Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:39 pm

Hello all honestly I don’t understand HO . I got this email on the 21st February

Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.

Please be advised that a decision has been despatched via 2nd class post.

Date posted: 19TH FEBRUARY 2020

If you have not received your decision within 10 working days of the date posted please email FurtherNationalityEnquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk after 10 working days I contacted them back and I got this Thank you for your e-mail

This may take 21 working days to receive

Thank you

FMT

FMT Admin Support Nationality Group

UKVI - Citizenship, Work, Study, Premium
Red Zone, 4th Floor, Capital Building, Liverpool L3 9PP

www.homeoffice.gov.uk. Could someone explain me why all this . Thanks you and by the way my application been with them for 8 months now

bhai86
Pakistan

Post by bhai86 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 9:12 am

This might help people waiting for Naturalisation. I received my approved letter yesterday at my house address even tho I put my office address for postal delivery. I wasn't even checking mail at home.
So if you have moved house during waiting time, consider informing Home Office about new house address.

Good luck everyone!

Jamie11
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Jamie11 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:39 am

Jamie11 wrote:
Wed Feb 26, 2020 1:59 am
Received this email on 18 Feb 2020 anyone can advise me how long caseworker will take to make a decision ?

Your application is now with a caseworker. You will be contacted in due course
Resend email on 3rd March had same reply without a single word changed:
Your application is now with a caseworker. You will be contacted in due course.

Anyone case is with case worker ? No progress in 2 weeks

Jamie11
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Jamie11 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:41 am

Sous49 wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 2:54 pm
Ifycamilla wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 7:50 am
Sous49 wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:37 pm
Hi guys

I feel as if I am the only one who received once an update that I should be contacted by post within 21 days but received nothing. When I questioned the contradicting updates I got ( after the above update i was told it is with a case worker and we will forward your email) when i questioned that contradiction i stopped getting anything rather than my application is under feedback checks or processing.
I am so worried that I may have made them angry at me or even that the application is lost or something

What do you think guys ..I am really so stressed

Thank you all and good luck
Hi Sousa49 , I'm so saddened that homeoffice has still not approved your application up till now, so strange. My advice to you is that, keep emailing them every 3 days, I know it's annoying but be polite to them..do not relent, keep emailing them every 3 days, this will heap alot of pressure on them to act quickly....my application was there for just 3 months but I sent over 5 emails to them...like I said, keep emailing them steady, just say you want to know the progress of your application...keep doing dat until it gets to a more serious person that will chase your case in that office...I wish you Good luck. Meanwhile, congratulations to me, my passport is here...
Congratulations for your passport.my daughter had hers as well
To be honest I am blaming my self that the repeated emails caused the delay. The daughter hasn't sent any and she got it before .
Will see
Thank you and again many congratulation

Sousa49 Any update on your application?

Sous49
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Sous49 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:28 pm

Jamie11 wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:41 am
Sous49 wrote:
Ifycamilla wrote:
Sous49 wrote:
Sat Feb 29, 2020 2:37 pm
Hi guys

I feel as if I am the only one who received once an update that I should be contacted by post within 21 days but received nothing. When I questioned the contradicting updates I got ( after the above update i was told it is with a case worker and we will forward your email) when i questioned that contradiction i stopped getting anything rather than my application is under feedback checks or processing.
I am so worried that I may have made them angry at me or even that the application is lost or something

What do you think guys ..I am really so stressed

Thank you all and good luck
Hi Sousa49 , I'm so saddened that homeoffice has still not approved your application up till now, so strange. My advice to you is that, keep emailing them every 3 days, I know it's annoying but be polite to them..do not relent, keep emailing them every 3 days, this will heap alot of pressure on them to act quickly....my application was there for just 3 months but I sent over 5 emails to them...like I said, keep emailing them steady, just say you want to know the progress of your application...keep doing dat until it gets to a more serious person that will chase your case in that office...I wish you Good luck. Meanwhile, congratulations to me, my passport is here...
To be honest I am blaming my self that the repeated emails caused the delay. The daughter hasn't sent any and she got it before .
Will see

I am afraid not Jamie .
I contacted the UKVI call centre as I am now allowed officially to ask about an update after 6 months .awaiting for their reply. But cant fully trust what they are going to say . 😒
Good luck to all that are waiting..it is a hell of a wait

sanabibi123
Pakistan

Post by sanabibi123 » Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:46 pm

Hi there today i received this email from home office

Yours  sincerely

Home Office

Scar
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Scar » Fri Mar 06, 2020 7:28 am

sanabibi123 wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:46 pm
Hi there today i received this email from home office

Yours  sincerely

Home Office
Hi what is the sender's email and was there an address at the top of the email?

Arsenal86
United Kingdom

Post by Arsenal86 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 8:19 am

Sous49 wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 12:28 pm
Jamie11 wrote:
Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:41 am
Sous49 wrote:
Ifycamilla wrote:

Will see

I am afraid not Jamie .
I contacted the UKVI call centre as I am now allowed officially to ask about an update after 6 months .awaiting for their reply. But cant fully trust what they are going to say . 😒
Good luck to all that are waiting..it is a hell of a wait
Sous49, dont trust UKVI as I contacted both FMT and UKVI and FMT told me I will receive in 21 days a letter and 1 day later UKVI replied me it will take more than 6 month to be decided. After 3 days I got my aproval. Good luck and I hope you will get your aproval soon

Sous49
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Sous49 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:35 am

Arsenal 86 thank You so much , your words calm down always

Ditka16
Newly Registered
Albania

Post by Ditka16 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:03 pm

Hi guys ,

Finally got my approval letter after almost 7 months. Couple of weeks got an email from HO that my application takes longer than 6 months to be consider and today got a brown envelope.
Don't worry if you wait longer doesn't mean is a negative answer.
Good luck to everyone and thank you to everyone on this forum for been very helpful.

sanabibi123
Pakistan

Post by sanabibi123 » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:25 pm

Hi scar no there is no e-mail address and no Postal address on the top seem like standrad email.

Papy
Newly Registered
Cameroon

Post by Papy » Fri Mar 06, 2020 9:28 pm

Papy wrote:
Wed Mar 04, 2020 1:39 pm
Hello all honestly I don’t understand HO . I got this email on the 21st February

Thank you for contacting UKVI Contact Centre.

Please be advised that a decision has been despatched via 2nd class post.

Date posted: 19TH FEBRUARY 2020

If you have not received your decision within 10 working days of the date posted please email FurtherNationalityEnquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk after 10 working days I contacted them back and I got this Thank you for your e-mail

This may take 21 working days to receive

Thank you

FMT

FMT Admin Support Nationality Group

UKVI - Citizenship, Work, Study, Premium
Red Zone, 4th Floor, Capital Building, Liverpool L3 9PP

www.homeoffice.gov.uk. Could someone explain me why all this . Thanks you and by the way my application been with them for 8 months now
Could someone tell me if I can go to the ceremony citizenships with my invitation, without the approval from the HO . Because by curiosity I call the council and asked them if they received my certification from the HO and they confirmed yes and I have giving a date also to attend already, but issued is I have updated my home address with the HO online and have a confirmation of that but it seem the HO have sent my approval to the old adresse I find that out through the council today when they told me my invitations was sent to my old address and I give them the new address and they Will post my invitation in my new address. The issue now is with the HO . Any advice will help thanks you