ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Proof of living in the UK for students

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

bppartnerclub
Newly Registered
Poland

Proof of living in the UK for students

Post by bppartnerclub » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:48 pm

Hi,

I just applied online for naturalisation and am in the process of gathering all the documents. As for the proof of living in the UK, what evidence do you provide for the time when you were a University student and not working? is student finance statemnts enough? Any quick help would be much appreciated!

Thanks

adma
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Proof of living in the UK for students

Post by adma » Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:33 pm

Ask your university to confirm dates of your attendance / degree in a letter.

Rbgotpwr
United Kingdom

Post by Rbgotpwr » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:14 pm

bppartnerclub wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:48 pm
Hi,

I just applied online for naturalisation and am in the process of gathering all the documents. As for the proof of living in the UK, what evidence do you provide for the time when you were a University student and not working? is student finance statemnts enough? Any quick help would be much appreciated!

Thanks
University Status Letters. Old ones are OK or you can request your university to send you one. Letters must confirm courses you attended and dates and be on headed paper stamped and signed. I would recommend you also send them your degree certificates so you show you actually completed your course and were a genuine student.

Rbgotpwr
United Kingdom

Post by Rbgotpwr » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:16 pm

bppartnerclub wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:48 pm
Hi,

Thanks
Student finance statements are not enough. Must be an institutions’ letter confirming your status.