ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Evidence to support claim - Difficult to live outside UK

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

KanwaljitSingh123
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Evidence to support claim - Difficult to live outside UK

Post by KanwaljitSingh123 » Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:11 pm

Good Evening,

1) Can someone please advise what evidence I should provide that it would be difficult for my wife to live outside UK.
FYI Myself and our daughter both are British Citizen and my wife is applying for spouse visa extension from UK after initial application from India in 2016.

2) Letter signed by the owner of the property you live in stating that applicant have permission to stay.
Do I (Husband) just need to write down a consent letter on my own or do I need to get something form the bank. Please be noted that house is in my sole name and I am only responsible for paying monthly mortgage.

3) Documents supporting my other reasons to stay in UK.
What documents we can provide in this instance. We have a 2 year old daughter who is British citizen and I can not think any other reason beyond this. Please advise.

Thanks and Regards
Kanwaljit

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Evidence to support claim - Difficult to live outside UK

Post by seagul » Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:35 pm

KanwaljitSingh123 wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:11 pm
Good Evening,

1) Can someone please advise what evidence I should provide that it would be difficult for my wife to live outside UK.
FYI Myself and our daughter both are British Citizen and my wife is applying for spouse visa extension from UK after initial application from India in 2016.

2) Letter signed by the owner of the property you live in stating that applicant have permission to stay.
Do I (Husband) just need to write down a consent letter on my own or do I need to get something form the bank. Please be noted that house is in my sole name and I am only responsible for paying monthly mortgage.

3) Documents supporting my other reasons to stay in UK.
What documents we can provide in this instance. We have a 2 year old daughter who is British citizen and I can not think any other reason beyond this. Please advise.

Thanks and Regards
Kanwaljit
1&3) I think these questions are for those who cannot fulfill the FLRM requirements rather are switching into private life family route due to having insurmountable obstacles in moving outside of UK.

2) no need of any noc/consent letter from anyone. Simply attach mortgage statement, title deed & council tax.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

KanwaljitSingh123
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by KanwaljitSingh123 » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:07 am

Good Morning,

I just realised mortgage statement are issued annually. And I have Mortgage statement from August 2018 to August 2019.
I am just wondering are we supposed to meet last 6 months criteria with mortgage statement as well.

We have an appointment on 11 March to submit our documents so even if I call HSBC to get it now I wont be able to get hold of it.

Thanks
Kanwaljit

Korekt
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by Korekt » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:00 pm

You've been asked before to use the same thread.

You can use that thread for all your questions relating to the same application.

immigration-for-family-members/uk-spous ... l#p1876637
"Facts are sacred. Opinions are free."