ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Any Tier 1(General) from VFS Chennai -Pending with Integra?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

arun1509

Any Tier 1(General) from VFS Chennai -Pending with Integra?

Post by arun1509 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 4:22 pm

Hi All,

I have applied for Tier 1 (General) visa from VFS Chennai. The timelines are below:

Application date - 04-Jul-2008
Refrence no recieved - 04-Jul-2008
Current status - Decision pending
BHC visa status - Awaiting for Integra verification report

The employer and bank did not recieve any verification enquiry till now. Its been more than a month.

Is there any one who has applied from India and experiencing the same issue? Please post ur timelines here..

CoolestGuyC
Member of Standing

Post by CoolestGuyC » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:12 pm

It is strange that your employer/bank have not received verification calls, as for all other Indian applicants, such calls are made within one week of application.

Did you check with your university? There is also a possibility (very small, though), that IntegraScreen/BHC might have decided NOT to verify employer/bank details and the process might be stuck in your degree verification at your university.

If I were you, I would write an email to BHC Chennai (and cc'ing Intergascreen at fasttrack@integrascreen.com) asking them the reason for delay in verification. Also inform them that your bank and employer has not received any verification calls till now. Ask them if they are facing any delay somewhere and also ask if you could take any steps to expedite the process.

Manu345

Post by Manu345 » Thu Aug 07, 2008 5:42 pm

I have applied from bangalore VFS on 10th of july and no updates yet.
I has mailed BHC Chennai and came to know that its stuck with integra verfication. I emailed integra but no response for 2 days. After sending a reminder mail , I got a reply that check with your nearest BHC :(

Integra is not responding properly.

CoolestGuyC
Member of Standing

Post by CoolestGuyC » Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:18 pm

Have a look at this thread: http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=26263
There are a few people for whom Interga verification was not done at all and even then their Visa got approved.
For example, see: this and this

arun1509

Post by arun1509 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:40 am

CoolestGuyC wrote:It is strange that your employer/bank have not received verification calls, as for all other Indian applicants, such calls are made within one week of application.

Did you check with your university? There is also a possibility (very small, though), that IntegraScreen/BHC might have decided NOT to verify employer/bank details and the process might be stuck in your degree verification at your university.

If I were you, I would write an email to BHC Chennai (and cc'ing Intergascreen at fasttrack@integrascreen.com) asking them the reason for delay in verification. Also inform them that your bank and employer has not received any verification calls till now. Ask them if they are facing any delay somewhere and also ask if you could take any steps to expedite the process.

Hi CoolestGuyC,

Yes i' am in constant touch with my employer and bank regarding any verification. But nothing as of now.

I didnt check with my university about any degree verification. In the Integra verification form i have just mentioned the College name and address and have not provided any contact detials (email or phone). Not sure if this might be an issue?

Is it OK to mail the BHC and Integra regarding the verification delay? Hope it does not have any negative impact.

In the link which u provided, i could see that other applicant has submitted the offer letter and id card of the current employer for Integra verification. But i didnt provide these docs..
I just gave the sal slips, bank stmnts, degree cert, marksheet and employer, bank contact details for Integra. Is these details sufficient?

Other senior members please advice...

Thanks

arun1509

Post by arun1509 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:44 am

Manu345 wrote:I have applied from bangalore VFS on 10th of july and no updates yet.
I has mailed BHC Chennai and came to know that its stuck with integra verfication. I emailed integra but no response for 2 days. After sending a reminder mail , I got a reply that check with your nearest BHC :(

Integra is not responding properly.
Hi Manu,

Thanks for posting your timelines.. Could u please let me know what docs u provided for Integra verification?
Did u chk with ur employer or bank regarding any verification calls or email??

Even today i called by BHC Chennai, but its still with Integra... :cry:

Manu345

Post by Manu345 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:45 am

Arun,

You can send a mail to BHC and check where it is stuck. I dont see any harm in that. Offer letter and employee is asked by VFS as additinal doc but I am not sure if those are really necessary. Anyways you have provided your salary slip and company details. Let us what BHC and integra reply to you.

Manu345

Post by Manu345 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 7:51 am

Arun I have just send you message through PM , check it

arun1509

Post by arun1509 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:29 am

Manu345 wrote:Arun,

You can send a mail to BHC and check where it is stuck. I dont see any harm in that. Offer letter and employee is asked by VFS as additinal doc but I am not sure if those are really necessary. Anyways you have provided your salary slip and company details. Let us what BHC and integra reply to you.
I have mailed BHC and cced to Integra asking the reason for the delay in verification... I' am keeping my fingers crossed.. :(

arun1509

CALLING ALL TIER 1 APPLICANT FROM VFS CHENNAI

Post by arun1509 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:40 pm

Everyone you has applied for Tier 1 from Chennai in JULY 2008 please post your status here..

Mine and Manu's application is pending for Integra report...

SENIOR MEMBERS are you aware of the email id with which the Integra sends email to the employer for employment verification or any other clue by which the employer can trace the email?? This is for the employer to trace out if it has recieved any email from Integra..

arun1509

Post by arun1509 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:46 pm

Hi CoolestGuyC,

I sent an email to BHC and Integra asking the reason for the delay in verification report.. Recieved the response email back from Integra, which is of no use.. Below is it..

Dear XYZ,

Thank you for your email.

We cannot divulge any information on the status of your application. You need to contact the nearest office of British High Commission to know if the Integra verification has been sent to BHC.

What shall i do now??? Very much worried... :(

CoolestGuyC
Member of Standing

Post by CoolestGuyC » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:03 pm

arun1509 wrote:Hi CoolestGuyC,

I sent an email to BHC and Integra asking the reason for the delay in verification report.. Recieved the response email back from Integra, which is of no use.. Below is it..

Dear XYZ,

Thank you for your email.

We cannot divulge any information on the status of your application. You need to contact the nearest office of British High Commission to know if the Integra verification has been sent to BHC.

What shall i do now??? Very much worried... :(
As expected..Integra email id is of no use, I guess they are not giving details to anyone (after their email id got published on this forum and their mail box started flooding for status requests :wink: ).

As per my understanding, you are worrying needlessly, because I gave you 2 examples of people whose employer did not get verification calls and yet their visa was approved. So it is quite possible that Integra/BHC has decided not to verify your employer details (which is not necessarily negative).
Also they might be waiting on completion of verification of some other document (for e.g. University certificate) and this might have got stuck. (Universities are notoriously slow for their reply times, e.g. "verification department" in my university has standard published time of 1 month to get a reply.)
So check with your university (this is degree awarding body, not your college) (there might be some verification department in your uni) and ask them weather they received any verification letter from Ingtegra. If yes, and they have not replied, push them to reply to Integra fast.

If nothing else works, sit tight and wait !! If your documents were perfect, dont worry unnecessarily and enjoy your time, may be go for "The Dark Knight" or "Mummy returns part 3" this week-end :wink:

(After all you might have heard the following proverb:
"99% of our worries prove to be imaginary" -By CoolestCuyC)

arun1509

Post by arun1509 » Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:23 pm

Thanks for that reply CoolestGuy.. A bit relieved now..

I will chck with my Univ on Monday. Hope i can trace out where the verification is stuck up..

arun1509

Post by arun1509 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:18 pm

Hi CoolestGuy/ Manu,

Based upon ur suggestion, i checked with my University about any verification from Integra.. To my surprise, they did recieve the verification and only on 08 Aug they have dispatched back..

So something is happening.. Hope this is the final verification Integra was waiting for.. Hope BHC should recieve the report by this week...

Any idea about the ICICI bank verification? Does it happen? If yes, how can we contact the concerned dept??

Manu345

Post by Manu345 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:43 pm

Well as per my knowledge they cont verify from the conatct person we fill up in the integra form. We can call the customer care of ICICI and inquire if any verification is done.

CoolestGuyC
Member of Standing

Post by CoolestGuyC » Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:10 pm

arun1509 wrote:Based upon ur suggestion, i checked with my University about any verification from Integra.. To my surprise, they did recieve the verification and only on 08 Aug they have dispatched back..
Just curious, when did your university receive a verification request? I am asking this to know:
1. Weather IntegraScreen was lazy in posting the verification request, OR
2. Weather your university was lazy in replying to them.
arun1509 wrote:So something is happening.. Hope this is the final verification Integra was waiting for.. Hope BHC should recieve the report by this week...
As per your post they replied on 08th August, so your application should show some progress, in this or next week
arun1509 wrote:Any idea about the ICICI bank verification? Does it happen? If yes, how can we contact the concerned dept??
As Manu345 said, just phone ICICI customer care. But I suspect they wont be much helpful in the sense that they wont have verification request information on their system. One other way to try is directly visit your branch or give them (branch manager) a direct phone call and ask them if they received a verification request. Also ask them what is the process when they receive a verification request, so that you come to know exactly whom to contact(in ICICI Bank) for knowing status of such request.

P.S. Banks would usually have standard procedures(and short time lines like within 1 week) for helping in verification, and I dont think your verification would be stuck there. But no harm in asking them.

Manu345

Post by Manu345 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:18 am

I agree with you CoolestGuyC. I dont think our verification are stuck at bank. In my case my company HR replied to verification mail late, almost by 10 days. But still verifaction is not complete yet. Dont know where it is stuck now.

Do all company HR reply immediately ? there must be some who might not be replying at all. I guess Integra must be doing different type of verification. They cant just drop an email to company or unversity and wait for the reply. Univerties as we all know are slow to reply to emails. It might take a month, so that case do Integra wait for the email reply?

Now a days neither Integra nor BHC is replying back. Its frustrating .

Manu345

Post by Manu345 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:37 am

I just called up BHC chennai and according to them Integra generally takes around 15 working days to provide the verification report back to BHC. My application is still pending from Integra.

arun1509

Post by arun1509 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:52 am

Called up BHC today.. But no updates... Still pending for Integra report.

Got an email from Integra, when asked the reason for the delay in verification report. Below is the response...

Dear Arun,

We are sorry but we cannot give out any information. Please contact BDHC to know whether your verification report has been dispatched from Integra.

arun1509

Post by arun1509 » Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:44 pm

CoolestGuyC wrote:
arun1509 wrote:Based upon ur suggestion, i checked with my University about any verification from Integra.. To my surprise, they did recieve the verification and only on 08 Aug they have dispatched back..
Just curious, when did your university receive a verification request? I am asking this to know:
1. Weather IntegraScreen was lazy in posting the verification request, OR
2. Weather your university was lazy in replying to them.
arun1509 wrote:So something is happening.. Hope this is the final verification Integra was waiting for.. Hope BHC should recieve the report by this week...
As per your post they replied on 08th August, so your application should show some progress, in this or next week
arun1509 wrote:Any idea about the ICICI bank verification? Does it happen? If yes, how can we contact the concerned dept??
As Manu345 said, just phone ICICI customer care. But I suspect they wont be much helpful in the sense that they wont have verification request information on their system. One other way to try is directly visit your branch or give them (branch manager) a direct phone call and ask them if they received a verification request. Also ask them what is the process when they receive a verification request, so that you come to know exactly whom to contact(in ICICI Bank) for knowing status of such request.

P.S. Banks would usually have standard procedures(and short time lines like within 1 week) for helping in verification, and I dont think your verification would be stuck there. But no harm in asking them.

Hi CoolestGuyC,

1. My university didnt gave any info other than the dispatch date... I asked them, but they said its confidential.. :cry:

2. Called up ICICI customer care, but they dont have any verification info.. asked to chk with the bank branch... May be tomo i need to chck with the nearest branch..

For EC itself its taking 1 month, as in the case of tpraveen.. They are processing very slowly, against the timelines which BHC has mentioned (15days to 1 month)..

So i think Fresh Tier 1 may take 2 months time... :(