ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Interview in Glasgow for FLR (M)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Ramsay

Interview in Glasgow for FLR (M)

Post by Ramsay » Mon Aug 11, 2008 10:49 am

We have an appointment at Glasgow for our FLR (M).

What should I expect when I get there?

We have all the correct documents and no change in circumstances since the granting of Fiancee visa (except now being married and my wife has a job offer as a waitress). My only slight concern is that my finances are still in the black but less healthy than the last application because I've just paid for a wedding but this was budgeted in our previous application so shouldn't be a problem.

I am updating the Financee visa application folder with up to date wage slips and bank statements plus all the proof of the wedding. I already have a letter from the landlord stating my Fiancee can stay with me for the length of the tenancy. My wife is named on my bank account and Council Tax.

Guess what I want to know is: Is this likely to be a quick in-out job or am I being somewhat niave?

thesaint

Re: Interview in Glasgow for FLR (M)

Post by thesaint » Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:35 pm

Ramsay wrote:We have an appointment at Glasgow for our FLR (M).

What should I expect when I get there?

We have all the correct documents and no change in circumstances since the granting of Fiancee visa (except now being married and my wife has a job offer as a waitress). My only slight concern is that my finances are still in the black but less healthy than the last application because I've just paid for a wedding but this was budgeted in our previous application so shouldn't be a problem.

I am updating the Financee visa application folder with up to date wage slips and bank statements plus all the proof of the wedding. I already have a letter from the landlord stating my Fiancee can stay with me for the length of the tenancy. My wife is named on my bank account and Council Tax.

Guess what I want to know is: Is this likely to be a quick in-out job or am I being somewhat niave?
Just one advice it might be helpful
Take a blank cheque with you
Last time I was there the card machine was broken so they were asking me if i have a cheque instead. but i didn’t have one
i had to wait for long time to get it fix and i was nearly going to leave and come next day .
I missed my train and I paid a lot of money

Just a thought

Best of luck

Frontier Mole
Respected Guru
European Union

Post by Frontier Mole » Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:18 pm

In and out like a hot knife through butter :lol:

Well except for the fact they will be short staffed and you will have to wait despite having an appointment ........

One other thing the office is not on a main street, make sure you know how to get there so you will be on time.