ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRC under EU settlement scheme never arrived

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lisa1933
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

BRC under EU settlement scheme never arrived

Post by lisa1933 » Tue Mar 17, 2020 8:09 pm

Hi all,

I was hoping maybe someone’s been in a similar situation and could advise?

I’ve applied for EU settlement scheme end last year (spouse of an EU citizen, was in the uk on tier 4, never relied on my relationship to apply for a visa before), and got a decision letter on February 25. Never received my BRC.

Called the resolution centre, was advised to fill out the form on the website. Received automatic reply that someone will be in touch in 5 working days, it’s been 6, haven’t heard back.

Any advice? Not that I could travel anywhere right now given the current world situation, but it still worries me that I don’t have the card.

Thank you!

r_bananas
Newly Registered
Russia

Re: BRC under EU settlement scheme never arrived

Post by r_bananas » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:41 pm

I have been through a similar situation - got a decision letter on February 21 but no BRC. Applied under EEA(FM).

After submitting the online request, I was contacted via brpcollection@homeoffice.gov.uk about a week later. They provided me with a consignment number and I was able to track and reschedule the delivery. The issue was not with HO, but with delivery company.

The delivery company is TNT (tnt.com), not DX Delivery...When I logged in, it turned out they tried to deliver BRC three times, but I got no email, no call, no sms, no delivery note. There was simply no way to know that the BRC was with them. On the day of delivery, my husband had to sit by the building door to catch the driver. HO said I can contact TNT on 0345 608 0630 -> I didn't have to, because I had consignment number, but I guess you can call them and try to see if they have anything for you.

Note that because you applied under settlement scheme and not EEA(FM), this might not apply to you.

Good luck! It's a lot of stress and worry but the hardest part is already behind.