ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M) Documents

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

londonphd

FLR (M) Documents

Post by londonphd » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:40 pm

Hello All,

We have submitted our FLR (M) form and now need to upload the docs on the UKVI partner website. Some of our docs are electronic only. This includes my employment contract which was signed by the HR officer and myself electronically (on a pdf letterhead) via email exchange. I am going to upload that pdf file on the partner website. Now I read that we are required to bring the original paper copies of the supporting documents to the biometrics appointment. Having had no paper copy of the contract, I wonder what I could do.

Has anyone faced a similar situation? Will the printed copy of the pdf contract be accepted?
Thank you.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: FLR (M) Documents

Post by CR001 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:53 pm

Contract of employment is not required.

You need payslips, employer letter and bank statements.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

londonphd

Post by londonphd » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:06 pm

Oh, brilliant. I failed to read the documents checklist carefully. Thanks.

Unfortunately, the employer letter is also in a signed pdf letterhead which was sent to me by the HR dept. a copule of weeks ago. Do I need to have this letter in paper form?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:07 pm

londonphd wrote:
Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:06 pm
Unfortunately, the employer letter is also in a signed pdf letterhead which was sent to me by the HR dept. a copule of weeks ago. Do I need to have this letter in paper form?
No
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

londonphd

Post by londonphd » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:52 am

thank you.