ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Some help needed please - Spouse Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mnr2020
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Some help needed please - Spouse Visa

Post by mnr2020 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:22 pm

hi everyone,

I am planning to make an application for my wife to join me in the UK and have some questions / concerns, sicking help from your experiences please:

- My payslips are provided online and downloadable in PDF is that fine to just upload them as supporting document?

- I am renting a one bed room flat and the tenancy agreement state I can live there with my household, do I still need a No objection letter from land lord?

- Planning to apply soon to be able travel together with my Mrs after the wedding in August, is that fine not to provide wedding photos in the application? I have engagements photos and other photos of us in various places.

- Is it normal that payslips / P60 / employment letter and even accommodation evidence are not listed as supporting document in the online form?

Looking forwards for your advise.

TIA

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Re: Some help needed please - Spouse Visa

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:56 pm

mnr2020 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:22 pm
hi everyone,

I am planning to make an application for my wife to join me in the UK and have some questions / concerns, sicking help from your experiences please:

- My payslips are provided online and downloadable in PDF is that fine to just upload them as supporting document?

- I am renting a one bed room flat and the tenancy agreement state I can live there with my household, do I still need a No objection letter from land lord?

- Planning to apply soon to be able travel together with my Mrs after the wedding in August, is that fine not to provide wedding photos in the application? I have engagements photos and other photos of us in various places.

- Is it normal that payslips / P60 / employment letter and even accommodation evidence are not listed as supporting document in the online form?

TIA
The PDF pay slips can be used so far it meets up with the requirements of HO

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:07 pm

mnr2020 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:22 pm
hi everyone,

TIA
-The PDF pay slips can be used so far it meets up with the requirements of HO

-Still get the NOC from landlord stating that her living at the property with you will not cause overcrowding as per the Housing Act

-2019 August or 2020 August? Are you married already or planning to? So spouse visa or fiancee visa. Asking because your highlighted query not clear. For spouse application wedding cert required and some wedding pictures among other evidence of subsisting relationship may go some way in aiding your case.

- HO list not exhaustive or detailed enough,that you have realized need to supply upload the docs you stated (aside P60) as supporting docs means you are doing your checks well.

mnr2020
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by mnr2020 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:23 am

thanks AmazonianX.

We did the admin wedding last December and we have photos at the registry office and wedding certificate.
We will have our wedding ceremony in August 2020 and worried about photos of this ceremony.
We are doing this way as we don't want to wait until after the wedding ceremony to apply for the convenience of starting to live together just after the wedding.

My landlord is reluctant to provide the NOC, floor plan and council tax bills will be fine?
Is the NOC not only required for Sudio flats and shared accomodations?

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:40 pm

mnr2020 wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:23 am
We did the admin wedding last December and we have photos at the registry office and wedding certificate.
We will have our wedding ceremony in August 2020
If you are already legally married then you dont need to remarry/register anymore wedding
mnr2020 wrote:
My landlord is reluctant to provide the NOC, floor plan and council tax bills will be fine?
NOC letter is mandatory in all cases except where the sponsor/applicant owns the house or both are on same tenancy agreement/lodger agreement.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

AmazonianX
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by AmazonianX » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:02 pm

mnr2020 wrote:
thanks AmazonianX.

We will have our wedding ceremony in August 2020 and worried about photos of this ceremony.
We are doing this way as we don't want to wait until after the wedding ceremony to apply for the convenience of starting to live together just after the wedding.

If you meet up with all other requirements before and it's the wedding ceremony that you are waiting on before applying , then means you have wasted precious time. The registry wedding, photos and wedding certificate from December 2019 is more than good enough.

NOC letter from your landlord will be needed.

mnr2020
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by mnr2020 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:22 am

seagul wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:40 pm
mnr2020 wrote:
We will have our wedding ceremony in August 2020
If you are already legally married then you dont need to remarry/register anymore wedding
mnr2020 wrote:
NOC letter is mandatory in all cases except where the sponsor/applicant owns the house or both are on same tenancy agreement/lodger agreement.
Thank you Guys.

The issue is they will give a month to Travel and my understanding is we can't influence the start / end of the 30 days visa they will give?

Can the NOC letter be Just an email from Landlord where he will mention that he has no objection to us living together in the Flat?

Is it legal to issue a tenancy agreement with both our names given that my wife has no Leave to Remain in the UK at this stage?

mnr2020
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by mnr2020 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:30 am

AmazonianX wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:02 pm
mnr2020 wrote:
thanks AmazonianX.

If you meet up with all other requirements before and it's the wedding ceremony that you are waiting on before applying , then means you have wasted precious time. The registry wedding, photos and wedding certificate from December 2019 is more than good enough.

NOC letter from your landlord will be needed.
Thank you Guys.

The issue is they will give a month to Travel and my understanding is we can't influence the start / end of the 30 days visa they will give?

Can the NOC letter be Just an email from Landlord where he will mention that he has no objection to us living together in the Flat?

Is it legal to issue a tenancy agreement with both our names given that my wife has no Leave to Remain in the UK at this stage?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:00 am

You can ask for a date up to 3 months in advance. You have to state this very clearly as an intended travel date in the form.
You do NOT need a tenancy agreement in BOTH your names. Your spouse cannot provide right to rent and residence proof so should not be on a tenancy agreement until she is in the UK with a valid visa.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:07 pm

mnr2020 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:30 am

Ideally it should be typed/written in ms word/pdf file which he can attach along with email. It must be signed by the landlord/letting agent.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

mnr2020
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by mnr2020 » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:23 pm

seagul wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 9:07 pm
mnr2020 wrote:
Mon Mar 23, 2020 8:30 am

Ideally it should be typed/written in ms word/pdf file which he can attach along with email. It must be signed by the landlord/letting agent.
Thank you Seagul,

I will try to convince to my landlord for this :(